Sunday, May 4, 2008

With A Name Like Placentia...

Whoa! Just got a peek at myspace and women pop up for "webdates", one with the name "Placentia". With a name like that, who needs myspace? How does someone even date a Placentia? I hope she goes by "Tia" because that name is a major mood-killer. Oh, why I got the women dates I don't know. I only logged in because I HAD to to even write someone who recently told me to look up their journal/blog.

I'm keeping him private, but he's 23. TWENTY-THREE and I'm sure he knew how old I was. Kinda weird, bc never graduated h.s. but can write better than most college graduates. Then I've got my very sweet 17 year old writing me, telling me he wants to send me $12,000 every 6 months. I'm still communicating with him because when I asked him not to write things about being "lovers" and other semi-explicit suggestions, he quit. I write him because we have some "different" things in common, one is an interest in learning ASL.

Have to work soon, but PLACENTIA!

No comments: