Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Book Selection

I decided to choose some random books without paying attention to title and just making selections. This is sometimes funny and other times uncanny. I randomly chose 6 books from the Cornerstone church library.

Other people had set some books out about royalty or other things but I didn't pay attention. I just picked out my own thing without looking...

1. God's Lost Children: The Shocking Story of America's Homeless Kids, by Sr. Mary Rose McGeady. p. 37, "from Cathy" (made me think of Cathy from the Post Pub).

2. Prairie Christmas (from Heart Quest) by Catherine Palmer, Elizabeth White and Peggy Stoks.
p. 149, "But I don't know you!" she whispered.

3. Youth Asks About Religion by Jack Finnegan. p. 105, Ch. 7, "The Church".

4. Change Your Life Through Prayer. By Stella Terrill Mann. p. 123

5. Corrie ten Boom. by Kathleen White. p. 81

6. No Escape From Life. By John Bonnel. Opened to p. 18, "It would be extremely helpful if all men entering the armed forces, all chaplains, clergymen, teacher, and others in leadership professions could red Edward Hunter's book on brainwashing."

I laughed at a few things. First, "i don't know you!" she whispered. so dramatic. then, that I ended up selecting "No Escape From Life". How apt. I saw that I had pulled it out and it was sandwiched inbetween "God's Psychiatry" and this other book.

The other thought was that there were a lot of kathleens and catherines and I thought about my aunt Mary and the whole Kathleen or Cathryn Parr thing. I wish, at a time like this, that I could demonstrate more Native American heritage in my son than previously admitted. If a child is Native American they get much better protection from CPS.

I read a case today where the children were taken from parents, whole process start-to-finish, in 2 months. I couldn't believe it. There were illegal and obstructive things done by the state too and that was in 1970, but still, it's incredible.

The article someone sent to my inbox, which I wanted to publish made some very true statements about how the process is because I witnessed that very thing happening with me.

The minute I was on "welfare" and pregnant, I was viewed as a breeder for other parents and I read from this person that they do this from that very moment, and it's totally true. They are trying to build a case against the poor mother, regardless of the reason she's poor, to use against her when they take the child and often sell it out or "give" it to another family. They tried to do this to me right after I gave birth and I knew when I was pregnant that they were not just testing my urine for protein for diabetes, but for drugs. They never ever admitted this though. They keep all their investigative practices to themselves. They don't ask the mother to submit to a drug testing, they just do it and find out it's clean and then after they find it's clean, they NEVER RECORD THAT. So that entire pattern of being tested and found clean every single time, never gets recorded and attributed to the mother, for being a drug-free person.

They find out the sex ahead of time because they are already looking for prospective parents to take the child to. They have people lining up, according to what the sex is believed to be.

I was tested for drugs, and knew they were illicitly testing me for drugs, throughout the entire course of my pregnancy and afterwards. I had a number of urine and blood tests and I knew exactly what was going on and it was that psychic hunch kicking in. I knew.

What was incredible, was that my mid-wife had someone set up who wanted a GIRL as I'd been told I would have and when it was a boy, that confused things. The family had their hearts set on a girl and a boy was fine but they wanted a girl. My midwife lied and told all these people that i was "alchoholic" when I had not gone out in Wenatchee more than 3 times total, on the weekend, to dance and that was all. I never drank by myself or elsewhere, even socially, but because I wasn't 100% against alcohol, I marked the box on a form for level of drinking: "social drinker". That suddenly qualified me to be an "alcoholic" by my midwifes standards.

So yes, it is a system set up to use the children of the poor to meet a demand for those who are not on welfare at some point in their lives, for some reason. When I have a chance to publish the article someone sent to me, when my cut and paste is enabled again, I will do so.

I was reading that it's harder for CPS to get to Native American kids because they are protected by the federal government, not the state, and there is more respect for constitutional rights. So, I wish my son were, at a time like this, qualifying.

I don't know why Mexicans couldn't be considered Native American in some ways. It's a mixture of Spanish and Indian so...But I don't know how much you have to have to have it matter or how well defined and specific to tribe it has to be. I have Cherokee and Choctow, probably more Cherokee than the other. Maybe I should just say my son is part Aztec. I mean, he is. He's probably at least 1/4 Aztec. Well maybe not. I just looked up how many tribes are native to Mexico and there are a ton--as many as there are in the U.S.

No comments: