Saturday, July 17, 2010

Obama's Vacation

I saw some news that Obama and his family are on vacation for the weekend which sounds good. I'm sure it hard to think about relaxing when one is on vacation but it's a good idea and probably the girls loved it. The article I caught was one which just asked the question of whether Michelle Obama's skirt was too short. It was a beach cover-up--a tennis skirt wrap around thing. I thought it was appropriate for the occasion. I didn't realize people are picking at things like that. It was like shorts.

So I am reading a little more about the first family. The presidential photo of Barak Obama looks best when he's smiling I think.

I just looked at CNN and read their article and saw the video clip. It looks difficult to be in the spotlight even on vacation. When does one get a truly private vacation? but the girls look very happy about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally crazy. The things you write about must be drug induced. I'm against those who give vent to their loquacities by extraneous bombastic circumlocutions.
What the hell kind of drugs are you taking anyway? No wonder everyone is against you. YOUR NUTS