Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Son Is Very Ill & Family Harrassment by Govt. & Gang

I was leaving the Post Office in Wenatchee and saw some latina women genuinely crying as they saw me and also a Fed-Ex latino worker looked seriously disturbed.

Very bad things are happening to my son and no one in the U.S. is doing anything about it.

I saw my son and his face looked piqued and he had worse circles under his eyes. He said he didn't ride his bike at all yesterday because Pablo said his legs were too tired. If my sons legs were tired, it was because he is not well.

Pablo wouldn't refuse to let him ride his bike.

I also asked about the horse ride and he said Pablo said the horse ride couldn't happen because he didn't know how to get there.

I know Pablo wouldn't refuse to let my son have a horse ride. Someone is either taking the money I sent or telling my family not to let Oliver go.

I also have a feeling the only reason the State wants my son to have visits in the police department is because some sickos want to harm my son and then have him suddenly be appearing at the police offices and try to blame my aunt and uncle, who would never do a thing.

If there is any injury to my son at all, it is from criminal and dirty law enforcement or a gang that is working for the state. There is no reason to have visits at the police offices unless someone wants to start doing things to my son and then they want to have police notice. Either that, or they just want to harass me and intimidate me and have both me and my son under observation in police offices where there is a 2-way mirror and these sickos can perform better observation of what mind washing is occuring with my son. Right now, no one can view my son and I besides the visitation monitors. These sick state and federal workers have been literally working on me and my son, and doing sick Nazi-style experiments, and want any excuse to get more documentation. They have had someone hypnotize my son, have harmed my son and I, have brainwashed my son, and it's been like a whole new MK-Ultra and the local people, some of them, are as sick as the others. Judge Hotchkiss is the only one on this entire trial that isn't connected directly, to U.S. military. If he has relatives, I don't know about it. He is the only one who isn't immediately connected to them or involved, and then the CASA guy is piping up that he is "Navy" and the Judge is wanting him to be quiet about it. So maybe the Judge isn't military, but he's covering for them and this is why he continues to order all the visits not be audio recorded, even though it goes out to the whole community.

I told people long ago that I didn't want my son raised with certain religions and wanted him to be raised in accordance to my faith, and with me, but also in accordance with my beliefs and I know I had people who wanted to take my son away to raise him with their religion instead, partly to get to me.

I would rather have good people, from any religion, around my son, than abusive persons who have no conscience or care for a child.

No comments: