Friday, July 30, 2010

No Appeal? Insufficient Counsel Leads to Major Civil Suit

I was just at the courthouse and noticing in at least 1970, there was no provision for "appeal". You cannot appeal all the way to Supreme Court because there is no such thing. All you get, or got in 1970, was a writ of ceritori which is sort of like asking for a New Trial. I don't know if that's old law though bc I have no way to shephardize it.

However, I know I've had a lot of state workers, and AG, and clerks saying there is such thing as true appeal so I'd like to know. I found grounds for requesting New Trial or reconsideration before it ever goes to appeal anyway.

Mainly constitutional grounds of due process of law errors.

If I've been medicated at any time, with consent of the court but not my knowledge, that would be further grounds.

No comments: