Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hearing Held Without Notice to Me

I just found out there was a hearing yesterday, regarding termination, and I was refused counsel for this, even though I put in a request prior to the hearing, and I also had no idea there was even a hearing.

I wasn't served by letter or paper and then they admitted no one was sent a notice. Well of course not, if THEY already knew.

They said it was brought up in the last hearing but I don't remember this and any notice for a hearing is supposed to be in writing and I would always think so. If I heard anything, I spaced it because I was so tired by the end of 4 days trial. I started zoning out, which was why I asked to have copies of the audio recordings released to me, without making me pay for them, because I couldn't afford it and needed to know what was going on.

So they did admit that no one was served anything or given a written notice. I was also on record as having tried to obtain all records and testimony from the hearings so if I missed anything, I could go back to the record.

They are also required to provide me with transportation and no one made arrangements for this, as they are required to do.

They interrupted my visits all the time, and knew when I was there, and yet made no attempt to provide me with either notice or transportation.

They said I could appeal but USED THIS hearing to cut off my son from even SEEING me at all.

They are raising an Ishmael because my son will not be thanking them when he is older, regardless of how they even correct it at this point. My son will hate and turn on those in the United States and any other country involved, for what they have done in this matter. And I know my son well enough to know this, that he is smart enough to come back to me even if people try to keep him from me, and he will be on my side, no other side. No amount of brainwashing will convince him to go against me and even now, with all of the pressure, he still wants to be with his mother.

No comments: