Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Got Bag Back (Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress)

I got my bag back today, after I was calling 911 to report my life threatening situation of being refused the indentity of the person who assaulted me with a car. The police have covered for and protected this person and then refused me the information, telling me I have to pay for it first.

I called up in tears when one of their clerks was harassing me and said this was a continued pattern of intentional infliction of emotional distress and then I was told to pick up my bag.

I got there and the email attached showed their lawyer, Jordan Miller, had supposedly released my bag on the same day I got out and yet every time I asked for it after this date, I was refused my bag.

That means the Chief refused to give me my property, after he and his Captain and everyone already knew it was to be released to me upon request.

It was supposedly released on Friday, the 23rd, and I didn't get it back, even though I made call after call about it, until today, the 27th.

Not only that, it was clear someone had gone through my evidence and CDs and memory cards. One was pushed out which had been pushed in, on my laptop, which shows someone may have removed it or used it.

All of that time I was upset, and crying, and angry and provoked, all of this time, the police KNEW it was to be given back to me.

I guess someone wants me to be happy now? when I am still being refused the information I am entitled to about the person who assaulted me.

I am not happy. I am pissed.

No comments: