Thursday, July 15, 2010

This Morning--scheduling flight for son

So far, I don't think my son has had his horse ride.

I gave them the number for where to call, to get directions, and I hope this is done. I also tried to set up a train ride for my son but I'm not sure why no one could do that. It's possible someone is trying to to make them look bad I guess, by refusing to do any of these special things for Oliver.

Then today, I worked at lining up a plane ride. This man knows some flyers and said a glider plane would be best for him, he thought. I think anything would be fun for him, and he'd be very excited about it.

Last night the only part I remember about a dream is that I had some small dream about being in a bathing suit and was out of shape but someone still thought I looked pretty good and I didn't know why and then I stood up and wanted to see how the muscles on the sides of my thigh looked. Totally random and insignificant.

I also read CNN and BBC and thought this was funny, from BBC. It's exactly what I would have done! But it's still funny. At least, it was my first laugh-out-loud in public of the day-- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-10650160 The only thing I'm not sure about, is why they wouldn't just call the road service people to clean it up and then paint, but maybe they tried.

No comments: