Friday, July 30, 2010

psychic images or channeling & "you'll know in the morning!"

I know I saw my own son.

But I thought, how weird would it be if something I was getting matched something that another mother gets or got about her child or something that she saw or was viewed.

As for that "you'll know in the morning!" about romance, I have no idea. I had some pretty weird ideas crossing through my mind that day before, when I saw all the stuff I got. It made me laugh but then I was wondering....hmm...

But I really don't know. Probably he does or someone else does but it's not the right time for some reason.

I talked with housemate until late and went to bed and got up and that's that.

Oh, and about Diana, I know it sounds weird but every now and then i think abuot her in a commaraderie kind of way and then this is what sparks my sentiment or thoughts.

I asked the guy a week ago or less "What was she like?" and I was kind of surprised because he always said she was a nice lady and had a good memory, but then he answered me with something like, "She was outspoken," or...the other word will come to me and I was sort of shocked because I thought she's probably so sweet and nice to everyone although I know she had her moments and he made her sound like he thought that was what contributed to what happpened. But he was always saying sweet and nice and then he said this and it reaffirmed my idea she was someone who tried to make a difference and stood up for what she believed in. I sometimes even wonder, it has crossed my mind for a split second, if others thought she had become a kind of spy.

No comments: