Friday, July 30, 2010

images to: Phil Collins "I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight"

This song came on and all of a sudden, I saw martial arts.

I saw a movement, specifically, of a some kind of prep to an action. Like a stance with feet apart and breathing and focus and then I don't know what the movement is...an arm in at the chest and then going out and clearing to the side. Like a slow sweep of the arm. Hand with, at the slow sweep, palm up and flat hand.

I don't know how to describe it. Sort of the slow focused clearing the space motion right before some other action is taken.

Okay, noted and now going back to the other thing about the books.

I think I either intercepted something or I just had an imaginative idea because this kind of movement works with that song or kind of music.

No comments: