Thursday, July 29, 2010

State Cuts Off My Son's Visits (grounds for political asylum continue)

Tony Block was harassing me when he was harassing me and so have the other state workers.

They cut off my son's visits with me, claiming yesterday's visit was the last one and that it's because of termination. I said this doesn't matter, it's not over unless appeals are exhausted and I intend to appeal.

I have people who don't want me to have any of my records.

All of my legal papers were thrown out by this former landlord and he knew I needed them. So far, the police have only threatened me not to report him.

I finally got a copy of my hit and run record, but it was only after I cited an RCW (law or rule).

I set up an appointment for representation but it was made for the same date as the "trial" for supposedly violating a restraining order. I feel at this point, that it is best for me to have counsel from out of the area. I set up an appointment, but I don't really see anything turning around in this town. I try but being blocked from audio recording the visits with my son is the clearest sign of obstruction of justice there is. There is no point but to protect liars and corruption.

My laptop is totally screwed up since it's been in police custody. The controls for firewall and virus protection won't stay put and I have malware even though I cleared it out yesterday and followed the computer guy's instructions.

It had a lot of Trojan HBE ? viruses and I haven't gone to any myspace, facebook, or other pages.

This morning I woke up and thought I don't see what else I can do in this matter, with my son and my life, without taking it as a political asylum action. All I have to do is line up all the reports made by me that have been refused, the number of times I've been falsely arrested (so now of course they'll try to make something stick even if I can prove it was an unlawful order to begin with), the attempts on my life, the assaults on me and my son and deprivation of basic human rights, and the obstruction of justice and refusal of anyone to correct it. I have had harassment from not only state levels (WA unemployment) but the IRS has lied about sending a request for my W-2, my FAFSA stuff is constantly stalled and stolen, I have constant mail problems, I have had harassment from some with the Department of Justice in D.C. and some connected to the Pentagon as well. Maybe a small group, but then add that to the problems with phone and other things. It's not everyone at the Pentagon or DOJ, but obviously some interfere and have wanted nothing more than to make my life miserable.

Yesterday some guy from British Columbia was driving back and forth around me in a long white SUV and sort of acted jubilant. I thought this was odd and wrote his plates down and will add this later.

I don't know anyone else who has had this many problems except maybe the former MI5 guy who was arrested wherever he went, for exposing "state secrets" in stating there were assassination techniques discussed for killing a public leader, with strobe lights. And I think he's fine now, after being in exile and then writing a book. I don't have his standing to begin with, but what I and my son have been through is as bad or worse.

No comments: