Thursday, July 29, 2010

Abby and Elektra

I guess I'm at Abby's Pizza and when I was walking in, I thought about Abby from the movie Elektra.

I just saw it for the first time last night. I found it really interesting and with more real-life parallels than I'd have imagined.

I'm confused as to whether "kimagure" is the name of a real technique. I don't see it published about like "remote viewing". Maybe it's just a pop catch-phrase?

I don't know.

What was strange, is that when she has the flashbacks which involve that black demon figure, that is the same sort of thing I got in an image one night, which I wrote about and I wondered if someone I knew or who was connected to me was watching this movie and I caught a glimpse of what they were watching. It was the same thing.

However, this kind of representation is also in a lot of drawings, tatoos, and comic art so I can't say for sure.

I have never seen Elektra or any previews for it either. Didn't even know what it was about. So it was kind of interesting.

No comments: