Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Police Steal Some Property; Damage Other Parts

I didn't get everything that was in my bag. I am missing a pair of jeans that I had with me which they didn't even record on their "evidence" list so I didn't think about it, and my power cord to my laptop.

My laptop, when I got it back, was infected with new viruses and had been used.

I also had someone turning on and off the virus protection while I had it in my possession (after I got it back) and my firewall protection. I would click it on and someone was shutting it off. I just had it serviced by a computer guy and now he's going to have to look at it all over.

And some of my blog posts were deleted.

Also, I have police records (Wenatchee police and Rivercom) lying about not receiving my request for public records.

I made 2 requests to both, in the last 4 months and they are claiming they only got one but they're trying to say they had processed my request in a timely manner and it was available for court when it wasn't. I checked and they said it wasn't ready so I made a 2nd request after over a month went by and they'd done nothing. Now, they are claiming they never got the 2nd request. I made a photo copy of my 2nd request, so if it's not in my bag that I just got back, the police or a lawyer or someone stole that from out of my bag.

No comments: