Thursday, July 29, 2010

Computer Overheating--harassment by drivers

As soon as I got my laptop back, the overheating thing was happening. I was at Cafe Mela in the restroom and opened it up and immediately, the burning sensation and it has NOTHING to do with anything except technology.

I didn't have this happen for all the time I was without my laptop.

It did occur at Value Inn when I was at that desktop, but as soon as I blogged about it, it quit. Then, it occured once at this place called "The Sanctuary" that has computers and gaming stuff but not as much. However, this is obviously something that's done using a computr as a conduit, period. it's not a crazy thing. These things are possible today and common. Today, this morning, not one single problem until I turned on my laptop and then I guess someone has been experimenting with turning it off and on, the overheating thing or whatever.

It's not psychological, though it is possible to do things through psychic "attack" and this is true even if it's hard to believe. It has only been happening when I have the laptop on or in front of another computer and sometimes when no one would even think or know I was using the computer (supposedly) because, for example, I was in the bathroom.

This woman, a grown woman wearing red and driving a silver SUV (will add her plates later) drove by me slowly, with NO ONE in front of her or even behind her and made a blowing kisses motion.

I get a lot of harassment like this. It's really odd to see adults doing this sort of thing.

No comments: