Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harassment by Tina Erwert, Clerk for Wenatchee Police

The woman who was probably lying and withholding my police records, is in charge of records at the Wenatchee Police department. Apparently, her husband may be Deputy Tim Erwert, with Chelan County Sheriff's Office.

This woman, "Tina", totally harassed me and mocked me when I was trying to get a simple answer about something and left me in tears. I said this was continued pattern of intentional infliction of emotional distress. I found out just today that she is related to another cop. Hmm. Sounds about right.

She was absolutely hideous and mean. I would bet money she is married to a cop from another agency I've had problems with--the Chelan county.

She proved outright hostility which one would need to lie and illegally withhold records. She is that kind of woman and demonstrated such hatred of me and such petty hostility that I was left no doubt as to her capabilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is not the head of records, but yes, she can be rude.

Mama said...

It was more than rude. It was outright hostility and aggressive harassment of me. I don't think rude as a general character trait, is an excuse. She singled me out for this and expressed a solid hatred and I don't even know who she is.

And my reports have been disappearing. I asked another officer if they would look into it because another department is claiming the same thing for the same date.