Saturday, July 17, 2010

Police Stall and Block My Insurance Claim and Criminal Report

I am still having problems having the hit-and-run taken seriously.

Officer Wiccan and then today Officer Lichen (wickin' 'n' lickin') told me "we didn't find the car". I realized today that they were just blowing this off as if they had no responsibility to investigate if they couldn't catch up to it that day.

I called back today and said, "If you didn't find the car, you have the license plate number and I have a right to know who this is and you could also go to that address and see if it's parked there."

They did nothing. I went to Jim West who is in charge today and he said I had to wait until Monday. I then tried to go to Washington State Police and they told me I had to wait until Monday to ask for something through public records.

It is not the responsibility of a public records clerk to give out identification, it is the DUTY of a police officer to IMMEDIATELY give the victim of an assault the information they need to protect themselves, file a restraining order if necessary, and make a CLAIM as I just found out this is attached to INSURANCE.

I talked to automobile insurance companies and they said a person needs to obtain this information from police immediately in order to file a claim with the offending persons motor vehicle insurance, because I would be covered under THEIR policy.

So THIS, I think, is WHY Wenatchee and other police are refusing to investigate with due diligence. They are also trying to block me from getting this information today so I can make the claim today with insurance companies. The insurance companies are saying I need to give them this information today, even if it happened awhile ago, because it must be processed upon knowledge of how to obtain the information.

No comments: