Thursday, July 26, 2012

CT Implant Photos #1 (& Princess Di Photo)

I will probably add more to CT Implant Photos #1, but I am switching right now to another view or angle. In #1 I focused on the side view of my face, neck and ear. So remember what I wrote about Princess Diana in the photos where she's laying a rectangular strip across a round landmine? You know, in Angola, where she was wearing the halo? Look at this. This is a photo that was available in 1995, because that's when the first CTs, X-rays, and MRIs were done, after the car wreck. This is a view where it's from directly above, about center of my head and then looking straight down. It cuts through right to the section where my plate is, that was placed, and underneath, the organs there include my heart. The two black round openings are the spaces for lungs. If you looked down on my head, the top of the screen there is the front of my chest and the bottom of the screen is the back of my chest. My spinal cord is in the larger hole near the bottom, and the smaller hole is where we have our throat. The slightly curved white rectangle, that is shining with rays coming forth from the metal, is the plate that is over my vertebrae. I believe there is something beneath the plate that is not just a surgical implant, but there are other photos for indications, and other places indicating implants. At any rate, if you look at the Princess Diana photos from Angola, there is one where a man is laying a curved rectangular strip across a round landmine that Di is holding, while she's wearing the halo (which is something I was told I'd have to wear bc of the wreck). How Diana knew about my photos and what was done, I'm not sure. I'm positive she knew about me. Here's the photo of the rectangular item over the landmine: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=160&num=10&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=566&tbm=isch&tbnid=ckabU5c9y0i0YM:&imgrefurl=http://www.wwenglish.com/en/voa/stan/2007/07/2007072519545.htm&docid=OQB0I5YH3dQH8M&imgurl=http://www.wwenglish.com/up06/2007/07/19545/4.jpg&w=210&h=176&ei=z58XUKuwL5SM6QGN74GYBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=928&vpy=312&dur=787&hovh=140&hovw=168&tx=111&ty=104&sig=104145628167857980544&page=10&tbnh=140&tbnw=168&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:160,i:247. She was with, I believe, a man by the name of Carlos Silva. That was in 1997. In 1997 I was friends with a man from Nicaragua named Carlos Sequiera and he married a woman named Lisa who moved from Alaska to Portland. They had a very active interest in me at the time. I think I'm going to put up one set and then flip it.
I just uploaded 17 different files and then the computer froze up on me and wouldn't allow me to upload.  I'm having to do it again. It's 4:33 p.m.
































Okay, I'm going this far with these and then flipping them. This shows less of the ear, but note the lower palate. Lower jaw and chin area. Center but slightly to the left. By the way, maybe it's a part of human anatomy, but I'm not finding it online or in any of the books guys. All this time that people have been flashing knobby tongue piercings at me, I had no idea I have one embedded in my mouth. It's the size of a newborn gold or silver earring stud. Perfectly round, like a bee bee from a bee gun, but a little smaller, and it's easily felt under the skin of my lower jaw, behind my bottom front teeth. It's hard, not a gland, not a cyst, it's a metal ball of some kind, and it's in my jaw-lower chin. It's the size of a head of a stick match from a Diamond matchstick box. This measures to about 1/16th-1/18th of an inch in length and width but it's a ball of some kind. I have a box of Diamond matchsticks here, and if I take out any one of them and look at the tip, the coated red part, the circumference of the red dot matches the ball that the United States implanted into my mouth. It's a microchip. Then, if I put my finger in my mouth to touch it and then another finger under my chin where I had an incision made, I can feel another slightly knobby thing of the same type. In the photos above it shows where one of the implants is. This is one of many things the U.S. has done to me. All of this is coming together because when I was photographed at age 6, with a paper crown on my head that said, 666 around the top (all the way around), it is possible that the U.S. had already put some kind of "mark" or implant in my body by this age. It is possible they did one thing when I was born, more in 1982, high tech microchips in 1995, and then a dental implant in 2006. Not only that, after I had the dental implant from the U.S. military dentist, in 2006, I told CPS I had been forced to take a social security number for my son. My argument was that it was against my religious beliefs of not taking a "mark" from the government. After this, they took my son from me, after severely torturing us both. It is possible that someone thought I already knew what had been done to me and that I was alluding to this by my refusal to take a SS# for my son. They then characterized me as "paranoid", when actually, I have government implants in my body and they've tortured me. So then, they probably knew I had plans to leave the U.S. bc I'd already told Christa I was thinking of going to another country, at least short term, with my son. The U.S. never wanted this because they were too busy quashing competition illegally. They ruined my work, my college, everything, and tortured me out of my own lawsuits to protect my name. According to what I found online, body piercings other than ear piercings, became popular in the late 1990s. So that is after 1995, when, most likely, it was already known that I had implants in my body. I had an incision made under my chin, and it's directly beneath this little metal ball structure. You know what's funny? Every time something comes up to make the FBI nervous, they get the media to run huge stories about how wonderful they are. Or something shocking happens to distract people from one of the biggest government and FBI criminal conspiracies this generation. They've tortured my family. UPDATED 8/1. I have copied this entire post and put it into the month of August so it's easy to find for August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate's Amazingly Elegant Updo:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/07/31/kate-middleton-hair-makeover-see-her-elegant-updo/

Anonymous said...

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia just a month after Steven Kazmierczak (quickly identified as “schizoaffective”) shot six people to death on the campus of [Northern Illinois University] … Undoubtedly primed by this shooting, wary, uncertain, without enough time to think, my doctoral adviser suspended my graduate assistantship, banned me from the university, and alerted all faculty, graduate students and staff to forward all emails [from me] to her and, under no circumstances, respond.
N writes that her adviser had been operating under the wrongheaded assumption that she was planning to plant a bomb on campus. Although the decision to suspend N’s position was reversed within a week, it triggered a downward spiral that ultimately resulted in her expulsion. She writes:

Friends — my doctoral cohort, as is often the case, were a close and tight-knit group — abandoned me overnight. Students and faculty passed me in the halls, staring ahead blankly as if I were an undergraduate they had never seen and would never see again. Parties were announced, talked about, and I was never invited. Never again.
The social rejection worsened her disease and she became afraid to interact with people, eventually ceasing to attend classes and campus functions:

For a while I struggled through classes, overwhelmed, perhaps in equal measure, by delusions and this new and unprecedented isolation. Voices took the places of both professors and friends. Following a hospitalization (and consequent withdrawal from a semester’s worth of classes), I descended into a state of the most stunning dysfunction, unable (or simply unmotivated) even to walk from my bed to the bathroom.

Mama said...

To diagnosed:

I am sorry to hear this. I am wondering--You have discovered my blog, out of all the material that is online; could you tell me how you happened to find this and what prompts you to write?

Thanks,