Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Middletons Mafia: UK-London born John Negraponte who infiltrated U.S. as Director of Intelligence

My son and I were tortured by British who infiltrated the U.S. as directors of intelligence and then led a torture regime against my family for the Middletons.

The first U.S. Director of Intelligence was not even an American.  This is the person who is above all U.S. intelligence (CIA, FBI, military, Department of Energy).  The man was John Negraponte and he was born in London.

Russia knew torture was coming for my family because of this man.  He took his position in 2005.  That's when it was over for my life.  Panetta also took his position in the CIA.

2005 is when I was blocked from college and was then tortured full-time.  This London man was IN CHARGE of U.S. Intelligence...

ARE WE FUCKING WHACKED????!!!  What The HELL IS WRONG WITH  THIS COUNTRY?

Am I right that Middletons are double operatives England?

What do the English think about Middletons being U.S. dandies who share UK information to the U.S. and who torture little boys like my son Oliver?

Great job Katie.  Great job.  You're getting a fucking divorce bitch because you will never be Queen of England.  When your own country figures out what your family is about and how you tortured U.S. citizens, you're done.  That goes for William and anyone else who is involved.  You are fucking OVER.

Not only is England responsible for using London citizens to torture U.S. citizens, they are responsible for targeting me and my son after I called CIA about Alexander Litvenenko.  England government was torturing the same man they gave "asylum" too.

Does anyone have an idea now why I might have been tortured in Wenatchee at the Russian Baptist church?  Half of those people support Middleton because the UK government killed Litvenenko, and I was the one who called CIA about a Russian Wenatchee man who told me he should have "kept his mouth shut".    I even had Russians stalking me in Tennessee because I guess they think I am some kind of govt. person when I'm not.  My parents never talked to me about anything, and even if they've been forced to work for the U.S, I have not. 

Every Director of Intelligence in the U.S. is tied to St. Andrews, to London, and to the Catholic church.  The only one who I can't find a UK connection with, was McConnell, and that was from 2007-2009, the only time when CPS started to back down.

Why?  Because they fucking knew maybe something wouldn't go their way.  Right after him, they installed Roman Catholics who are connected to England.

Who is Katie visiting in Los Angeles?  Catholic English citizens who live in the U.S.

SHE is responsible for torture of Oliver Garrett and using international ties and hatred to torture him.

It's not Protestant English that infiltrated the U.S. and pass information back and forth--they're mainly Catholic.  This is Tony Blair and his Catholic English.





No comments: