Saturday, July 7, 2012

Woke Up With Someone's Fingers On My Back

Well here's a crazy sounding thing but I think it's military.

I was actually already awake, and lying on my stomach and then I felt fingers press down on my spine in the middle of back, exactly inbetween my shoulder blades, and in the middle.

I am absolutely positive my experience of having someone touch my thigh after I was praying to God, was God, and religious experience.  I am sure of that.

This morning, I can't say I know, because I wasn't actually trying to pray to God or in the middle of a spiritual thing.

It wasn't like pressure from a satellite because it felt like real fingers but maybe I am wrong.  Maybe they can do weird things from a distance.  It felt more like someone was in the room next to me. 

I didn't exactly wake up out of a dream either.  I had already woken up and was lying on my stomach and could hear noise outside and I was just resting.  I don't remember dreaming about anything or being in the middle of a thought either.

All of a sudden, it felt like someone had put fingers exactly on my spine inbetween my shoulder blade level.  And then moved them down about 1/2 to 1 inch.  There was a movement, not just a touch.

At this, I sat up.  I looked up and no one was there.  I hadn't heard my Dad open the door or anyone else but I could sort of "sense a presence" of a person or something next to me. I don't know how to describe it better than that.

There was no sound.  All the sounds were normal sounds from my open window outside.

I wasn't having a memory or flashback or dream.  It was more like someone was suddenly in the room, and had pressed fingers onto my spine at that point and moved them down with pressure that I could feel and I got up.  I was already awake but this had me look up and sit up.

It wasn't a hallucination or a "feeling" hallucination.  I had just been up earlier.

I woke up thinking, "Someone just touched my back.  I just woke up from someone or something touching my back."

Why that specific section I don't know.  When I thought, "Why between the shoulder blades?" it made me think of this hummus I have with a symbol of a heart with wings on either side.  I just looked at it now and it's called "soringhart".

But it's not like I was thinking or dreaming about hummus or thinking of this symbol and maybe it has nothing to do with that.  It's just what came to mind when I thought, if I was touched (I was) why that specific spot?

The other thing, aside from feeling the pressure and the touch and movement of it, was that it was almost like there was a presence in the room.  It is really hard to describe.  I didn't sense bad, or feel afraid or anything, but there was no voice, no sound.

Just fingers on my spine between my shoulder blades, pressing down and moving down a short space of maybe 1 vertebrae or so.  It wasn't a light touch.  It was not light at all.  It was a firm pressure.  So anyway, that's what got me out of bed today.

I was "touched by a ____________?"

? the military.? bionic man? invisible man?  an angel?  I hesitate to think it was an angel just because I know the department of __ likes to mix up the two to influence people.  It wasn't a demon.  It also wasn't some romantic or sensual thing.  It was more like someone was leaning over me, looked at my back, and pressed fingers down on my spine.

I am positive the touching of my thigh was God and religious.  I am not sure what this was about, but whatever it was, it didn't strike me as demonic at all.  It also wasn't something I remember any man having done to me in my past, that stands out at all. 

No comments: