Saturday, July 14, 2012

Canada Plotted 9-11

There was a Canadian Intelligence officer who was imprisoned in Canada after he tried to tell people that Canada was responsible for plotting 9-11.

I looked it up and found the information online in 2006 and then had worse torture.  My son was already born.  I wrote to the person who had the site, to get more information because to me, it sounded credible.

After we started being tortured, the site was gone and I could never get it again.  Maybe he was saying the U.S. plotted it and he had info on that, but I think it was that it was Canada.  He said he was a former Canadian intelligence officer, and he was drawing things and giving information that proved no one but intel could have that info, but Canada disowned him and said he never worked for them.

They jailed him over it, claiming he was there for some kind of treason or identity fraud, but they denied he had anything to do with Canadian intelligence.

Anyway, he said it was all plotted by Canada.

I read this and tried to contact him, in 2006, before my son and I were so tortured, I was smoked out to leave.  Of all things, I went to Canada and maybe they were afraid of more than their joint efforts with U.S. to smear me. 

If it is true that Canada planned and plotted 9-11, that's a big deal, and to have the daughter of parents who work for government saying this, must have felt very threatening to you Big Daddy.  You know, Big Daddy, like, is that your handle Canada?

First, the assassination attempt of me didn't go very well.  Then, I'm asking questions about the man who is imprisoned in Canada for saying Canada plotted 9-11 or involved U.S. or something.  Then, my son and I are tortured worse and who cares? Not Canada.

And every time I've attempted to have police look into the vehicular assault, I've been tortured or blocked out of college or punished in some way.  I was the victim of a crime and the U.S. didn't even have a police officer TALK to me?!  why not?  Mike's adoptive parents were FBI?

No comments: