Thursday, July 12, 2012

4 Nodules Under Chin (where incision was made)

I have at least 4 separate nodules under my chin where an incision was made during my neck surgery in 1995.  They are all on the left side, where I have tooth pain to metal on that side, my one ear targeted to lose hearing, and pain and odd nodules in my neck near the incision for the neck.

It's not tonsils or the normal glands that you have under the neck.  They are different and they are all directly under my chin where the hospital made an incision, and to the left.  I have none to the right.

This incision under my chin was made and stitched up when I had no injury there from the auto accident.

I know, because I remember that while I waited for the doctor who took forever (it seemed), I felt my face for any cuts or bleeding or anything and there was no cut to my face or under my chin or by my ear.  It was only starting at my hairline.

I had minor cuts on my hands, and then at my hairline.

So the incision under my chin, had nothing to do with my neck.

It wasn't an incision to my neck, right next to my chin.  It was my chin, right under the jaw.

No comments: