Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Single Mom's Song by Ronnie Mullins & Hieroglyphic Archer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAwHCNsyWYg

I was dancing to Mayer's song "You Can Walk Those High Heels (out of my life)" and then typed a search for "blessing for single mothers" and clicked on this one randomly.

Then it wouldn't play at all.  I kept trying and trying to get it to start so I fast forwarded it to 1:00 and then it played starting with "she's not rich".

I couldn't see who it was by because the screen was blacked out but I chose it since it was lesser known and I guess, just said it was an original song about single moms.

I am a single mom and my son was kidnapped by the United States.  God is on my side, not on the side of those that deprive me of my son.  It is God's will for me to raise my own son, as a single mother.  I do not want to marry, period.  I'm not getting married without my son and possibly I would not marry with my son.  My focus has always been my son.  I don't care to date anyone, and I really don't care what hypocrites think, who ignored torture but focused on the "she's not married" part.  That is so totally crazy I do not even have words for it, Sible.

This man is from Kentucky and it's not too bad.  I found it while looking up Egyptian hieroglyphics for an archer.  Then, unfortunately, I found the symbol of archer stands for soldier in hieroglyphics, but that doesn't have to be a state soldier or mafia soldier.  I think people can be warriors in different ways.  When I find a good archer hieroglyphic, I'll post it here.
***************
As soon as I posted the song here andthe part about not wanting to marry, I was being tortured again.

This country has a bunch of hypocritical religious running it that torture over nothing.  I think I've posted this song before actually.  Now I remember it, but glad to find it again.  I'll see if I can find more single mom songs.
*****************
I'm not finding a photo of an archer in hieroglyphics that I like yet.  I tried to look up close on the rosetta stone (which I was first interested in, in 1997) but I am being tortured and cannot continue right now.  I have taken a lot (what is allowed) of over the counter pills for pain but what they do to us is far past and beyond (over the counter) OTC painkillers.

I write despite being tortured because it is the law in this country that

1.  It is free speech and an absolute right to say and write what I think without punishment and retribution, and

2.  It is against Geneva and against all international codes for human rights, to torture others, and especially criminal to torture citizens in your own country.

There is no law that allows this country to torture citizens because they want to or don't like what is being said. 

I am punished for refusing to date a Catholic, all the way back in 1992, and I've had punishments ever since.  Then it was outright torture.

The only time they stop torturing me is if this group is told to quit because I am in a sexual relationship with someone they know.

The torture began after I named Sible, a Mormon woman in Wenatchee who works for the Department of State, who hypocritically ignored torture, but wanted to steal my son with the idea that he needed a father.

I have noticed that when I blame any Mormon, when some of them do not appear to be Mormon at all (and some of them truly are NOT), there is a "go ahead" of some kind and the torture against us goes without any cessassation.  It's happened enough times for me to believe someone behind the scenes is Mormon or says they are, but really they aren't. 

Also, there have been a few inconsistencies with some who claim to be Mormon.  I was pressured to give up my eggs so they could use them (for FBI in Seattle--the same FBI that doesn't bother to protect my rights or my son's rights), the Mormon who came out to interview me from D.C. who is military and who didn't write an honest report (if he was the one who wrote what I've read), and then Sible, who is a Mormon in Wenatchee and who tried to pressure me to give up my son for adoption.  When I didn't, she showed up at a CPS hearing to smirk at me.  I do not believe she's Mormon in reality but someone working for Department of State. 

Many Mormons are better than most, but once when I started to write about Mormons who were responsible for torturing me, the torture stopped entirely like someone was worried about what I was going to say next or how much I knew.  I think there is at least 1 Mormon that is counting on his being Mormon to shield him (or her) from being discovered as contributing to torture.  But I think it's possible they are only using Mormonism as a cover and are not actually Mormon at all.



No comments: