Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Dream Last Night

I had a dream that was very vivid.   I tried to go back to bed because I missed sleep from being tortured.  And then I had this dream but I remember just parts.

First that remember is there was this young man first and he was talking to me and then he wanted to seduce me but he was underage.  So we were talking in a friendly way, and then all of a sudden he was trying to sit on me clothed, and then, he took off his clothing and before I could stop him, he was in lightweight checkered cotton pajama bottoms and nothing else and tried to lie on top of me and I told him something to distract him and send him back to his mother.  I did nothing, but lie stiff straight and tell him this.  In the dream he had dark brown hair, was tall, and had a lean physique.  Then he went to his mother and I was on a boardwalk of some kind and his brother came around the corner.  His brother who had tried to seduce me had just bought a new boat.  (something else too, but I remember the boat)  His brother I recognized as his brother but his face was thin and pock-marked or scarred and he was sitting. He had kids with him and we talked. 

(In reality, not dreams, I never had anyone underage interested in me or was around anyone like that, so it was just a dream.  But the situation has never occured.)

Then after I talked to him, I went to this rabbit cage-pen area.  It was like a farmer's market or a fair, where you can keep rabbits there. The fence was up around it, in an L shape or a different shape perhaps, but it looked like an L, or a I__ (equal sides).   I said how long can you put your rabbit in there? (or bunny).  They were paying people to put their rabbits in the pen, for display or the fair or whatever.  They gave me the timeframe of how long the rabbits are in the pen.  First someone told me it was for a certain amount of time, and then I was told, "five weeks".  I looked at the rabbits and said, "I guess some of them like to be with the other bunnies for awhile."  I was looking at one rabbit playfully lying across another rabbit and they seemed happy.  Then the rabbit turned into what looked like a stuffed animal and it was some kind of sophisticated grey stuffed animal because it turned over and responded like a pet. 

Then there was a walkway and it was outside and I left this area and walked over to this woman who was happy and it was someone I had once had an insight about (psychic-prophetic, whatever).  She was herself, and was talking and talking, and wearing bright blue and other colored pattern and an unusual necklace made out of solid glass.  The pendant part of the glass looked like a smooth-edged shard of triangular piece of glass.  I faced her and it went slightly to her left-side at a slightly asymetrical angle.  It was thicker than a piece of window glass, but clear, and then it was attached by thinner longer sort of beads that were like long thin rolls or pieces of clear glass.  You could see her blouse through it, because it was clear.  She had bright raspberry colored lipstick on.  After I walked past her, I came to an older woman who, in the dream I thought was maybe Nancy Reagan.

She was sitting on a concrete bridge, on a bench, looking right over the rail and quiet.  She looked like a cross between Nancy Reagon and my grandmother Dolores.  She was white, and her hair was in gray large curls on her head, and it was short.  She had a very somber and serious look on her face.  She wore a 1950s (late 50s) style summer dress that had green and yellow and blue flowers on white cotton and it had a cinched waist, a full mid-calf length skirt, and fitted bodice. Her legs were crossed at the ankle, to the right side, and her hands were folded together in her lap.

In my dream I knew that she knew who was responsible for torturing me and my son.  A first lady knew, and I believe she was about to disclose the information.  I was just about to ask her to tell me who was torturing me and my family. and my son, and then the phone rang and it was University of Phoenix on the phone.  I didn't get to ask her, in my dream, because the phone woke me up and I answered it as I had taken it to bed with me so I didn't miss any calls when I was so tired from being tortured in this country.

The United States of America.

No comments: