Saturday, July 14, 2012

Torture Today and Implant In Ear (UPDATED)

I woke up again because of being tortured by the U.S.  I didn't get up because it was when I wanted to get up, I was tortured to get up.

The ear implant is contributing to the pain that goes to my tooth and jaw.  I checked again and it's the same sound and same thing and then this time I could feel slight movement again.

It feels like there is a magnetic pull on the top side of my ear canal and also on the bottom.  Definitely the top, and then the bottom one, there is some kind of extreme pain if I attempt to touch the bottom part with metal.  So like that high speed frequency telegraphing instrument the woman was using in the clip I uploaded yesterday, showing her 200 wpm, how there is metal on one side and then on the other side and a space between, this is what it seems to be in my ear.

If I am wrong, and there is just abnormal sensitivity on the bottom part, the magnetic pull is still there on the top and that's where, if I angle a metal bobby pin, I can alter a sound wave or something so that it's audible and it sounds like the sonar-telegraphing machine sound.

The movement in my ear, corresponded to increased pain in my jaw.  So whatever it is in my ear that causes ear pain, it is also interacting with my tooth and/or implants in my neck (under my chin).

I am 100% positive there are things which need to be surgically removed.  I have no doubt whatsoever.

UPDATE 2:02 p.m. I pretty much have lost the hearing in that ear since what this country, The United States of America, has been doing to me for the last month.  All day, no difference, and they are torturing me.  I can hear out of the ear, but it's muffled and not like my other ear.

This country is corrupt.  The FBI--Agent Fowler--is worthless.

He came over here to oversee torture, not to do anything about it. 

Not only that, I'm starting to realize that several people knew what happened to me in Utah, and about the implants.

They started torturing me after this.  I am positive the Bechtolds knew about it somehow.  Janet and George Bechtold knew somehow and have been connected to the UK Middletons since at least 1992, so I think it has to be a government connection.  Maybe George did some work for the CIA when he went abroad, or Janet knew people--I don't know.  As the "Gifted and Talented" instructor, maybe she was used by the government for grooming children for the FBI and other government positions.  Mike Tanzer indicated in different ways that he was aware of it too.  Chief of Strategy Cartwright knew that people could hear everything we said when he took me out that night.  He knew, and he chose his words according to his knowledge that what we said was going to others in the U.S.

I am sure that the man who stitched up my head was Roman Catholic.  He was not Mormon, and he was not Protestant.  He also did not like me.  I don't know about the people who did my neck surgery.  The Bechtolds had their friend "Katie" send a card to me, at the hospital there or at my house, to rub it in with my parents, not because Katie from my high school cared about me.  I got a bouquet from a woman I worked with, which was gorgeous and smelled really good and had lilies and all kinds of flowers.  It was beautiful and unexpected.

But the card from Katie was not even something that the Katie I knew from high school would send me.  It had been 3 years since I even saw her and at school, in 3 years time we talked for maybe a total of 10 minutes.  I knew "who" she was and that was it.

It was more like Katie was told by someone else to go send me a card from "Katie" so my parents saw it.  They'd catch on--I wouldn't and didn't.  I just thought it was really unusual.  But considering how Nancy McCusker and the others were already propping up Middleton stuff, it makes sense when I look back now.

A card from "Katie" when I get implanted with devices they knew would destroy my life. 

If Princess Diana liked the Middletons so much, why did she do all the photo shoots of the Halo Trust as she did?  If anything, Middletons were on her black list of those who were guilty.  Think about it.  Over here, my parents have been tortured by people connected to the Middletons. 

The Middletons are a U.S. government thing--not even a UK thing.  I have been around U.S. government connected people because my parents are connected, and this is why the people around me knew about Middletons.  So, the same people who are putting implants in MY body, and who KNOW this is going to ruin me, send me a card from "Katie"?

That's a U.S.-puts-implants-in-and-tortures-U.S.-citizens-and-does-this-for-Middletons-and-then-Diana-dies

thing.

If she's alive, it might be different because she would be aware.  But no, if she really died, she died for trying to bring to light something she knew.

So most likely, the U.S. was involved in killing Princess Diana and now they torture me.  What is it about Camilla that the U.S. would favor?  This country favored something about Camilla.  And then they put in the back-up, the Middletons.

Middletons and Camilla's group are most likely connected.  Camilla was married to a Roman Catholic and her children are Catholic.  The U.S. intelligence is predominantly Catholic--is that why they wanted Camilla instead of Diana?  Even if Camilla's children are not royals, there might be something to it.

Not only that, Diana was very specific about how she wanted to raise her own kids.  I think she felt she was losing them but was going to regain territory.  While she was a royal, she had to obey orders and follow obligations that took her from her kids.  When she was single, she felt threatened by Tiggy, but then I think her plan was to regain power and to be able to instruct her children and guide them and bring out the best aspects.

Even if it sounds weird, if it is true she said she wanted to be a wizard or whatever, instructing William, what she knew she had, was power to influence the next rulers of a country.

Guess what?  I want to raise MY son.

My ideas for how to raise Oliver are 100% different from how this country wants to raise him.  I had power to raise an incredibly smart and powerful child--I already knew how smart he was, and I knew I was an excellent nanny and mother, and this was going to be an outstanding child.  His values and character and intellectual development were going to be the best, and his physical education the best, and his brain development, the best that he could be. 

This country tortured him and tortured me, separated me after trying to kill me dozens of times, and then assaulted my son to break him and ruin his life and then denigrate him and turn him into a piece of government property that did what they wanted, not what he wanted.  They've picked out everything for him, just as they try to pick out everything for me and force me out of what I'm good at and want to do.

They want my son to be a robot.

I have no doubt that England is also responsible, some part of it, but so is the U.S.  If there is even another intelligence besides that, I would not be surprised at all.  Torturing me and my son has been a joint effort.

I told Christa over the phone, before my son was born and then after he was born, how I was going to raise him.  And right after that, people tried to use torture to take him from me.  I said I knew my son would believe his own mother and that he would be a defender of me.  All of the work and training and education I had acquired from watching other's kids and reading books, I was going to put into my son I said, and I was going to be sure he had character and strong values, and maybe he would grow up to be a lawyer and fight clergy abuse, or maybe he'd be an engineer if he wanted, or he could be whatever he wanted to be, I didn't mind.  But I was going to make sure he never married a Catholic and that he knew what had happened to me when he was older. 

I said all these things and then it became the priority of Catholics who work in government to torture us and then steal him from me.

All of the people at state level and involving this case, were Catholic or Jewish.  Most of them Catholic and most of them military Catholic.  They only quit torturing me if I was with a Catholic, and then they acted like if I married Alvaro (Catholic) they would return my son to me, as if they could go for that, because then he'd be raised Catholic or with such influences.  Then they could have just dropped me and taken my son.  Or, the way Alvaro was trying to set me up, he may have planned to have me sign the license, with FBI waiting and then used this to take me from my son permanently and give him to someone else.  Since my son was placed with the Avilas, which is not what Canadian immigration officer wanted (he wanted to tear my son from me and then have him with a Catholic family, which is why he tried to set me up to begin with), then they tried to get me in with Catholics.

My son was doing so well in my care, intellectually and socially and emotionally and spiritually, I had plans to have him in daycare with me all day with a couple of other kids and then go to college at night and then I was even thinking of finding a way to partly home-tutor him. 

I poured my entire life into my son, which is what God told me to do.

God never told the American government to allow religious hate crime and torture.

No comments: