Thursday, July 5, 2012

God Damn The FBI and Department of State

God damn the FBI and Department of State.

They had Alvaro send me this message as I was on the phone with Phoenix of Arizona, to punish me again.

They are ruining my college and degree and life, to punish me for not marrying him.  They repeatedly blocked me from college, out of housing, out of work and into the dirt and tortured my son.  And then they torture me knowing it will drive me to only one thing that's left to get out, which is a fucking online school that would degrade everything else I've done.  First they give me F's I didn't get at EOU and then they know this online college isn't even ranked for going to graduate school.

More than one person I talked to at the Phoenix of Arizona, were connected to CIA.  They set this entire thing up.  They used me, and most likely even Alvaro's talk about going to Phoenix was just repeating someone's prediction for getting back at me for not marrying him.

So when did he go back to Colombia?  After I named him in a writ of habeas corpus?  And then he ignores me for 2 years and writes to me today, just to get at me. 

I hope this country is nuked.  It will make no difference to this justice system and country and its kids if it were.  This country rewards criminals and idiots and punishes talented and caring people and even their kids.  No normal country does that with their own citizens.  Some citizens might bully a person out of jealousy, but no normal country attacks its own citizens out of jealousy.  What parent tortures their own kid for being smart or attractive or just halfway decent and trying to get by?  If I am Snow White, The United States of America is The Wicked Queen.

This country molests and abuses and tortures innocent children.

Also, I have been tortured since I wrote this morning before 6 a.m., all the way through until now, at 11:27 a.m.  I got sick and nauseous from torture (didn't check my email until a few minutes ago) and had to lie down from the level of pain.  This guy tried to call me from the online school and I couldn't take his call.

What's EEUU supposed to be?  Middletons clever way of saying (vs EOU), "exclusion of O"?  As in Eastern Oregon University minus the Oregon for me?  How about minus the Oliver?

Like I said, Alvaro worked for the US and UK.  Because he's connected to Dabney, I think he's also connected to Jews that support Middleton, and not just Catholics.  He was part of Carol Middletons crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEUU means "Estados Unidos" which is United States in Spanish.

Mama said...

Oh. Well thank you for the explanation.

The Nation Of Double Standards (Torture of Oliver)