Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Theft From My House & Stealing Charms

Someone got into my house and stole both of my large boxes of matches.  I had 2 almost full boxes and someone has stolen both of them.  I was looking for them today for melting a make-up liner to make it soft, and they are both gone.

Not only that, someone stole an entire bag of short grain brown rice that I had cooked and then put in a zip-lock bag and taken out of the freezer.

I find it strange that while I have Middleton spies torturing me and my son, and stealing my make-up from me in Tennessee every time I turn around, and electrocuting me while I'm trying to work out in the YMCA gym there, that then William takes her to "Wimbleton Matches" for tennis while someone is stealing matches from my house.  I only noticed the wimbleton thing because it was the first thing that came up on a Toshiba start engine for my start-up page where news is, or possibly it was Fox news.  It was right in front on the headlines so it's not like I looked for it--it was in front of my face where I couldn't miss it.

What I was writing last night, is that the torture against me is not exactly just for U.S. state-sponsored research--it's out of jealousy. 

While someone could argue torturing for research is scientific (and illegal), repeatedly stealing make-up from me (with the fear I might be pretty if I wear it or am able to wear it); stealing my best clothing and telling me to wear unattractive clothes; forcing me out of college and into other things, to try to dumb me down; giving me F's that I didn't even deserve, to make me look bad and ruin my GPA; and then torturing me to create the most unattractive reaction from me as possible, to where no one wants to touch me with a 10-foot pole;--these are things that a Jealous Daddy does for his daughter.  Or that an entire group does, to make the jealous daddy happy and support their mafia.

Stealing a beautiful singing voice from me, is not research.  It's stealing the beautiful singing voice, out of the fear that it makes me too attractive.  This is something that someone does out of jealousy and hate.  The U.S. would have no objective or good cause to steal my singing voice from me, or attempt to ruin it.  It serves no national interest.  The only person who would want this, would be the jealous daddy and his daugher, or a woman who feels threatened by me.

No one steals make-up from me, repeatedly, hoping I will look uglier, for United States national interest.

The jealousy of having me get into very good shape, at the YMCA, by taking 4 classes and running 10 miles as well, is not U.S. national interest.  How does it serve the country to have me tortured on a treadmill to keep me from running and prevent me from getting into shape?  That was in December-February.  I was being repeatedly shocked and tortured at that gym, and then I was being prevented from accessing the same resources any other YMCA member had.  I tried to sign up for counseling to make an ongoing record of how I am NOT mentally ill, and they blocked me from this.

The YMCA is based out of London, England.  They have branches in the U.S., but it's British.  It was a London affiliated gym that allowed torture of me, and then blocked me from restoring my name and then I found out the director of the place, who I talked to, was U.S. Army or some kind of military.

So the U.S. military has people torturing me for UK Middleon?

Everything they've done proves Middletons are operatives for the U.S. and doubles.  No one is able to get state-sponsored torture against another U.S. citizen, without being an operative.  The U.S. has no interest in "royalty" per se, they care about their operatives, period.

What has been done to me, has been done out of jealousy.

There is no way around it.  Even if there is a political research element to it, no one gets tortured this way, and has all of their "womanly charms" attacked and stolen, without jealousy as a primary factor.

The people I saw who were all around, laughing gleefully and sadistically as I was being driven to the psych ward in Middleton, TN, were Italian-Canadian appearing (white caucasian with dark hair but not looking hispanic) and rich white people and there was a black couple that was rich.  They all were rich.

I couldn't even function the same after I was assaulted there. I tried to go back to the gym and all I could do was go to the sauna because all of my energy was gone.  The drugs had ruined my creativity completely, and ruined my energy to turn me into a vegetable.

That's what this country support.

Vegetable makers.

Charm stealers.  They went after every single one of my womanly charms and there is no other way to put it. What else is it?  I could call it "talents"--they've robbed me of my talents, but some things, like appearance, are not talents.  They're colloquially referred to, in some regards, as "womanly charms".

1.  My once beautiful singing voice (which some men fell in love with):  womanly charm.
2.  My pretty face (with make up on, sure): womanly charm
3.  My figure (working out and having good assets):  womanly charm.
4.  My clothing & fashion (overall appearance and penchant for style and art: womanly charm.
5.  My teeth (someone using U.S. long-range technology to chisel out a tooth): womanly charm
6.  My mind (my wit, intellect, and feature of being smart): womanly charm
7.  My creativity (writing poems, painting well, anything that is attractive): womanly charm
8.  My son (raising him as a very good mother is attractive):  womanly charm
9.  My calm and kindness (torturing me to almost die in order to counter this):  womanly charm

I could go on.  These are things that have been specifically targeted and stolen from me.  It's the work of a jealous man, doing this for his daughter, and getting a huge group to go in on it, or of a woman herself who is intensely jealous and views me as a threat.

UPDATE 12:22,
I found one of the boxes of matches.  So that's good but the other one is missing.  It is still good that it prompted this post, because the part about stealing charms is true.  That's what they've been after.

Ruining my financial success and independence also makes me unattractive.  It makes me appear unstable, needy, and prevents me from protecting myself and my son.

I also notice stealing my womanly charms has been associated with my being single.  As long as I am single, I have been viewed as a potential to threat to some woman's jealous daddy or to another woman herself.  I noticed a great sense of relief when there was a wedding, however, I am still tortured whenever I am attempting to prove my innocence, get back on my feet, or begin to show I am normal, in college.  They've tortured me for continuation of dumbing me down and ruining my career plans, which they still find threatening.

The fact that this group feels threatened by me if I'm single, underscores stealing my womanly charms.  Why do they not attack me if I have a boyfriend or am not single or am engaged?  Why not? because then they feel better--as if the threat is removed because I am no longer "available".  Available for whom?  Who is it they are so worried would have been attracted to me or interested?  What plan were they concerned would fall apart for them if I had been able to establish myself independently and remain youthful and attractive?

It's not like being with a man protected me--it just made this jealous daddy happy for his daughter because I was out of the way.  If the rest of the group goes after and attacks womanly charms, it's because of hate or doing favors for the jealous daddy or the woman who is jealous.  The women stealing my make-up for example, did not even do it for themselves or because they were worried about their own man. They did it in an effort to support someone else.

I also want to say, I have not been personally against any woman or her charms or beauty.  Most men who have known me even know this--that I appreciate what other women have for themselves and I don't feel jealous.  My attacks on K. Middleton have to do with her complicity in torture of my child--not because there is anything she has that I want.  I am not even positive the person that some have been so afraid of is (or was) William.  It was possibly someone else but I know Middleton have factored into torture of me and my son, so I have a right to be upset.  I am sure it is (or WAS) someone with either a lot of money or power because otherwise, why go to such extremes of torturing me and doing all these things?

It has to be someone (or it was) with a lot of money, and/or power or some kind of political position--there isn't any other option.  No one would do this over worry that I have attracted attention of someone who is just a regular guy (and nothing, for me, against regular guys either--because I'm a pretty regular person myself). 


No comments: