Saturday, July 14, 2012

Found ONE Receipt (for laptop)

I found one receipt.  I don't know what happened to the other 2 because they're gone, but I did find my receipt for the laptop and I can return it.

Thank goodness.

What is weird is that the manager said he searched every single transaction that occured in his store and he says that I didn't show up on any of them.

He said there were only 11 sales in the last 90 days, total, and he checked every single one of the sales and not one of them had me on it.  I said that can't be but that's what he confirmed.

Not only that, he asked every single male employee if they'd ever told me such a thing and all of them denied it.

I only have a couple of days but since I've been asking about it for awhile, probably this man will give me a little extra time to download things or if he needs time to look at something else in his store, I'm sure he can do that and still honor what was said.

No comments: