Thursday, July 5, 2012

Department of State & FBI Employee: Alvaro Pardo

UPDATE: 7/6/2012.  Alvaro sent me an email this morning but I do not necessarily believe he is in Colombia as he claims to be.  He lied about too many things, and told me he worked for the FBI (which was NOT a lie) and I believe he was even more closely connected to the Department of State.  They would want him to lie.  At the FBI Headquarters they didn't want to check into his identity or anything and said to me, "Why do you want to know?" when I asked if he was there (at the Headquarters in D.C.)
  • RE: Hi‏


  • From:cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
    Sent:Thu 7/05/12 10:58 AM
    To: alvaropardox_4@hotmail.com
    FUCK YOU.

    You lied to me. You work for the United States FBI and Department of State. You stole from me and you cheated on me. You used me and then you took off for Colombia after you found out I named you in a petition for habeas corpus.

    FUCK YOU.

    Oh, I forgot.

    FUCK YOU


    From: alvaropardox_4@hotmail.com
    To: cameocares@live.com
    Subject: Hi
    Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:46:07 -0500


    hI Cam
    I am not in EEUU, after coming to Maryland i have PROBLEMS and i have to come back to Colombia i hope everything will be nice in your life.
    i need you erase my name in your blog march 15 -2009 and the pictures engagement party my daugther find the page and i do you used bad worses whit my name.
    thanks.
    A.

    No comments: