Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Slowdive: Machine Gun. Remembering Howard and Robert Garrett, killed by U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPKM0RZ4as

I decided to listen to slowdive, the band, for the first time (I think) or first time in very long time, last night.  I looked up Will Waglers profile after finding the 5th CIA Director's photo on wiki.

He is holding a pipe, like W.W. in one of his photos.

So I went to W.W.'s page and decided to try slowdive and selected "Machine Gun" which was then playing as I read from Allen Dulles how he rejected a visa application from Vladimir Lenin, and I looked up the wikis on Lenin and his lover, Nadya, out of curiosity as to why he was trying to apply for political asylum to the U.S.

This CIA director was in charge of starting up MK-Ultra.  He was the child of Presbyterian ministers and then one of his nephews became Roman Catholic Cardinal Avery Dulles.  The timing of the program coincides with the time my parents were born and their forced use by the U.S. government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Welsh_Dulles

There is something very "Navy" about who was involved in wanting to use my family as well.  The Marines are connected to Navy and they were mad that my Grandpa Garrett left his post to investigate the suspicious death of his brother in Seattle, WA.  All of CIA around this time was connected to Navy. 

They used my grandfather's departure from post, to blackmail him into using his kids for MK-Ultra. 

Benedict, Vice Admiral for the Navy.  Bechtel.  McCone.

My family has never been friends with the Bechtolds (who were formerly Bechtel--they changed their name, for obvious reasons).  No wonder no one in my family wanted me to have anything to do with Robin Bechtold.  He comes from a family of government Nazis.  The Bechtels started a company with CIA director McCone, Bectel-McCone.  It was a California thing, where Robin's family is from.  Which then makes more sense as to how Robin is connected to people in U.S. government and also the Middleton family.

From my research, Middletons factored in after WWII.

I have also found some clues as to who is responsible for killing my parent's first baby boy in 1972.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get help. You have a mental illness. And if you really cared about your son, you'd be a better mother by accepting your sickness and trying to get better...for him.

Anonymous said...

I love you Cameo! People like you just fill people's lives with endless entertainment. Don't stop your schitzo ramblings!!

Anonymous said...

john lennon
lenin

Mama said...

You're welcome

Anonymous said...

you are so welcome! reading your posts make me giggle