Friday, July 6, 2012

TORTURE NOW (every time I blame FBI)

I am being severely tortured again, starting about 5 minutes ago. 

I posted this last thing, and the torture had been quit for about 1 hour.  Now I'm being tortured to the metal in my neck.

I am not going to leave my family behind, but I am definitely getting a doctor in another country to examine for evidence of torture.

Every single time I've blamed the FBI for something lately, I get punished with an extra dose of torture.

So am I supposed to think this is not involving the FBI?

Also, someone gave my Dad a huge thing of purple ear plugs.  A HUGE plastic bin of purple ear plugs, I guess after Middleton got married (? that's my guess). 

I had wondered what they were for because my Dad likes to have things loud and then I found out it's from Jewish (I believe) porta potty people, the same ones who I think gave them a crapper too.

So now that I've had torture targeting one of my ears, and noticed this first occuring over at my parent's house, it makes me wonder if my parents were tortured with this before I even showed up, and then to mock the fact, someone gave my Dad a big thing of purple ear plugs.

No comments: