Thursday, July 5, 2012

United Nations: Please Help Us Tonight & Tomorrow

I think my parents are ready to testify that yes, they are being tortured.

My Dad admitted this for the first time, right after I read this habeas corpus petition was mocked by Judge Owen Panner. 

Both Magistrate Clarke and Judge Panner even altered my petition and took out my son's name and then denied Writ of Habeas Corpus on my son's birthday.

I just found it.

But now my Dad admitted, at 2 a.m. tonight, that yes, he is tortured and being tortured and has been tortured too.

Whoever is with United Nations, please help us tonight by forcing the U.S. to cease and desist using technology that causes torture against us.  Also, for Canada to cease and desist in their joint efforts, where some of them have even moved over here to torture us.

I have to finish writing tomorrow bc I'm in too much pain and I'm tired.  I did petition the UN with a short note, but I have to sent my entire petition of torture against Canada.  Canada has used FBI to commit some of the torture against us.  There are specific Canadian citizens who are married into FBI and who are FBI employees that have people in the FBI helping them to harm us.  There are also specific incidents of torture from within Canada that I experienced.

I believe I am not the only one who Canada refouled.  It is possible one or more of my parents attempted to find refuge there and were also refouled along with being tortured.

No comments: