Saturday, July 7, 2012

Will Wagler

what happened to the eggs and tulips and FBI? I went to Will Wagler's site and this one photo he had always made me think of FBI interrogation.  The look on his face, hands clasped that way, and something about it brought FBI to mind.  The "soft" interrogation.  With a vase of tulips and some friendly looking eggs.  Meanwhile, there lies behind the glass a brick wall.  "You're not going anywhere" he is thinking but he smiles and attempts for calm and bored as he asks how you're feeling today and waits for your reply.  Two guards flanking the door you can't see, making sure you can't escape.

This time, before looking at what was on his site, I clicked on it and didn't ask God, in a prayer at all, but just thought, "Okay, what is new? and this time, down near the bottom, something."  It was a split second and I got an impression.

I looked.  It was there.  I saw the vague outline or impression of the exact same thing I asked for.

That was suprising.  It wasn't something Will put up but it was on the page at that moment.  And it was small and down closer to the bottom as I asked for.  I saw a group of guys or people or someone in different colors raising their arms or having this kind of a mood and pattern, and when I looked, it was under the heading:

"looking for another will?" or whatever it is, or "others with same name" and it was the photo for "Will Coultus".  It was exactly what I "saw" before I opened my eyes.

I just clicked on it.  The guy has a santa beard featured.  It's for Will Coultas. 

I saw it on Will Wagler's page before I even looked!

It was about this fast that I had the impression...I clicked on the link to Will Wagler facebook specifically so it takes only that long to upload or for the search engine to pull it up.  I watched the circle thing move and spin a couple seconds and then thought, "Okay, guess" so I closed my eyes before it came up and said, I guess to God but not really praying, "I want to see something that has changed on his page and it's down closer to the bottom and small.  I scanned a 1/2 split second and then saw it.  In the mind's eye...I saw these colors people, and a mood with them, and then I opened my eyes and saw  oh! the big picture isn't there right now! but wanted to see if there was a change to a small photo that matched.

It was a match.

So it's not Will Wagler's page specifically but it is, because I said I wanted to see what was changed and something small nearer the bottom. 

I was wearing solid white jacket over black and grey and then brown pants when I saw this (I had been gardening)

So then I was curious and clicked on Will Coultas and he has a bunch of England stuff on his site but you wouldn't think so to see the first photo. The first thing I saw was "Reading".  I'm uh, reading yer photos dude, in the "Mind's Eye".

Anyway, I will have to listen to some Will Wagler music tonight.  So far I've been listening to the effect and there was a song I really liked, but I'll have to find it.  It came up when I was first looking at his site, and was very good rhythm.

How fast I "saw" the photo on the W.W's page was about how fast it took for me to see William of Wale's wedding day color while I sat on the toilet and asked God to show me.  It was fast.

Oh, and then I got injected and assaulted with Haldol, which I'm sure was just coindental and a hazard of the christian persecution terrain.

The only thing that was different from what I expected to see, was that when I asked and then scanned, I sort of thought it was on the left side. 

I just checked Will Wagler's facebook again and the larger photo is now showing, or back and then the other incidental add-on (that I "saw") has something else over it.

But anyway, I saw the one I just said, but I saw it in the mind's eye, to the left, and thought maybe it was something new or a new photo W.W. had added to his list of interests.  Then when I checked, I saw that the photo which just happened to be added by facebook at that time was what I saw. So it was accurate, but I saw it to the left, but it was so fast, I mainly got the shot and then checked.  Split second process.

But guess what?

I don't care.  I don't care what weird things I see sometimes--I want my son returned to me and I do NOT want him programmed and used by the government.  It is religious persecution when the government is taking natural or spiritual gifts and holding people hostage over it.  I'm not even that gifted in that way but this has been a generational hostage taking situation.

I asked my mother what she would think of my going to Iran.  She thinks it's a horrible idea and said, "Well that would be the last time I ever see you."  I said what do you mean and she said I'd end up dead or in jail.  She said I wouldn't be able to follow their rules, and I said I would.  She said christians are persecuted there and showed me this book by Brother Andrew, who wrote about "Secret Believers".  It's about Muslims who become christian and what happens to them.  I said, "That's if you're already Muslim.  What the Middle Eastern people I knew told me was that if you're Muslim and you convert, it's a big deal and you could go to jail or die, but if you're already a christian and you weren't Muslim first, they leave you alone as long as you follow their rules."

I said I'd only go for a week, or was thinking of it.  She said WHY and for what purpose and I said to have a doctor examine me for evidence of torture and help me prove what's been done by the U.S.  I want my son back and I'm not getting him back unless I prove this country has committed crimes of torture against us.

I said, "I'd rather die in Iran than live in denial."

This country tortures me and has been torturing me since 2005.  Russia potentially knew something was going down because they implemented laws against such violations, for their own citizens, in 205.   Although we were targeted on a small scale before, it was full-blown, outright and constant, exgtremely severe torture since 2005.

I am more afraid of what would happen to my parents in the U.S. if I left for a week or so, than what would happen to me.  This country tortures and beats us.  I mean, you would never know.  You look at some of the assets and things my parents have and you'd have no idea at all.  You'd think it's impossible. 

All I want is an evaluation and confirmation of my having been tortured so I can take it to court.  That's it. 

The only reason I can think of Iran not wanting me there, if I went with that purpose, would be if they  DO believe me about possible implants in my body.  If that is true, then they might not even want me around some of them, but I guess they could do scans and find out soon enough where they are exactly, if they're there.  I believe they are there.  I had incisions made during neck surgery that had nothing to do with my neck or scrapes or cuts from the accident.

I remember getting out of surgery and thinking, "It's like someone lost control of their knife in the operating room".  I kept thinking, "What did they do in there?"  They did an excellent job of fixating my neck and not ruining my vocal cords.  I mean, you couldn't ask for better work.  But why did I have nicks and cuts on parts of my body that were not from the accident?  And stitches for a cut made under my chin? and another seeming stitches next to one ear, with a bloody scab?  I didn't even have a cut or bruise by my ear from the auto accident.

I remember all of my cuts and scrapes and things.  Just because I was at first in and out of consciousness doesn't mean I wasn't taking inventory of my own body.  There was no cut or gash under my chin.  Nothing.  But I came out of there with stitches under my chin.  I remember thinking, "Well my profile looks a little better now doesn't it?"  I don't think they were doing incidental plastic surgery however.  And then the cut by my ear I remember was not there.  I had my hands on my face and felt around to know where I was hurt.  My face and neck were fine.  It was the top of my head and inside of my neck and spine.

And then I get one specific filling and all my dental records were stolen?  Who cares about dental records unless something bad was done and someone wants to hide it from you.

It doesn't have to be Iran, but whoever would examine for torture can't be biased to favor the U.S. or be tied to the U.S. or certain groups that want favors.  If it's that big of a deal, there are a lot of countries that will hide what they know, no matter how bad the crime and torture is, because the U.S. will threaten to expose them for some other thing, or embargo them or sanction them.

I think of Pakistan and places but right now they're having such a hard time with their disaster recovery and also, they are allowing the U.S. to occupy their own territory.  Iran is not allowing the U.S. to occupy their own territory.

Aside from that, Iran has a beautiful script in language, gorgeous art and rugs (look at the one from their website for the President!  it's so beautiful!...I love Persian rugs), good food (I've tried it), and supposedly, great poetry.  That's not, however, why I would go there.  I need documentation of torture and I need someone who is not kissing up to, or able to be bribed by, an American group.  Some rich group in the U.S. would probably try to buy off someone there, maybe some side person.  I am sure of it.  But who else would be willing to examine and confirm torture?

If you look at their website, they have a gracious manner and way of saying things.  It's not so much "violence" as people come to think. Pakistan I like for their culture as well and I met many very nice Pakistanis in D.C. 

Not only would it help me, I think it benefits any country that is experiencing suffering or hardship from the U.S., to be able to show that those with power to control courts and government are not always honest.  If U.S. citizens got confirmation about me and my son being tortured, what does that say about the honesty of the country?  I feel many already believe me, where they didn't before. I think even if they don't like me, many more believe me.  Exposing such a horrific dishonesty helps any other country that is persecuted or subjugated by any government group in the U.S.  It helps another country to prove their point, saying, "Why would you think we are lying or exaggerating the circumstances if your own country has been confirmed as lying to you and doing these horrific things to their own citizens, including innocent babies?"

It also elevates the status of other countries, who demonstrate being pro-human rights.  I feel it also gives them a sense of pride to be able to say they didn't take bribes to conceal the truth.  In the long-run, it benefits their own country.

It protect them because whatever the U.S. hides and does to their own citizens here, they are doing with no regret and with the plan and intention of doing to other countries citizens, en masse.  It won't be just my family being persecuted on a generational level.  They have probably already implemented these ideas and used them against others in other countries.  Half the time, these citizens didn't recognize it was electronic torture or know it wasn't a health problem.  Just wait until it gets worse...

I don't believe it is any country's interest to reward the U.S. for torturing their own kids.  If a parent was found, in the U.S., to have locked their kid up in a basement, and applied electrical shocks night and day, for 8 years, think about what kind of jail time that parent would be facing.  For a stranger to do that to a child it's a horror.  For a parent that has an obligation to the child, it's a step-up past horror.  For a country that has an obligation to the citizen, to do this to their own child,...

Where's the U.S. Flag?

My parents once had a U.S. Flag hanging from our balcony in Sherwood, Oregon.  We were forced, by U.S. government connected people, to take it down.

Why not put the flag behind the kid in the background, while you torture him night and day.
(addressing the govt. officials here)

I put up photos of myself for fun and it seems like jealousy always comes into play.  I don't know what this person is, if it's a woman that is jealous or a man who hates me for his daughter's sake, but I get punished for even being attractive sometimes.  I've had people try to even steal my make-up from me, so I'm uglier, and not for them, or because it's about their man, they're doing this for someone in particular.  I cannot tell you how many times my make-up was stolen.  And that's aside from clothes.

And then they work to dumb me down.

Torture has really been nothing but a way to disgrace me and get a reaction from me.  It's like, I put up photos and someone worries I look too pretty or uh-oh, what if...what if I look halfway normal or ever sound normal?

The minute I sound normal or look pretty, or do anything well, I am being tortured in this country, by a government agency.  Whoever is doing this, is not doing it purely for research but out of jealousy and for someone in particular.

Then I look at my family members, and I realize that while I seem to get the worst of it--the torture, and degrading, I look at what they've tried to force other family members to.  We have exceptionally smart and good-looking (well, ha! some of us--me only with maskara) family and all of them are forced out of higher success.  It's very deliberate.  Members who would be doctors end up in cosmetology school.  Members who would be first class in engineering, get dumbed down.  Members who are extremely creative and inventive, end up laying carpet.  Pushed out of college, forced out of college, encouraged by outside persons who are jealous, to marry early to just "anyone" to get them out of their way. 

There is nothing wrong with good honest work.  Like Nana used to say.  Nothing to be ashamed of, if it's honest work.  However, there is a lot of talent that is just squashed and deliberately cornered and most countries take pride in, and value getting the best out of their citizens.  If you are a real parent, or a good one, you take pride in the accomplishments of your citizens.  You don't allow others in the country to trash citizens and bring the overall quality of skill down.  You build them up.   You want to be able to say, "This is ______, and she is a citizen of the United States!" proudly. 

No comments: