Thursday, August 15, 2013

UPDATED 8/25/13: Gia Allemande

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/gia-allemand-fought-insecurities-bachelor-friends-article-1.1427526

I had never heard of her but looked up the news today.  She was very pretty. 

I noticed, in this link above to an article, in the second photo down the blond woman to her left because a strange woman sort of looking like her was driving past me as I walked a couple of days ago and it was odd enough I remembered her plates:

072 DUA

When I saw Gia's name I thought about DUA and then found a photo of a woman who sort of looked like her.  In the photo from this link, however, that blond strongly "reminds" me of Clare, Stacy Darling's fried.  This blond is prettier but something is very much like Clare, and Clare was the one who checked in on me, sort of, I felt, almost like spying, when I worked at the mall at Helzberg Diamonds.  I really sensed I was being monitored and 'put into place' at that time.

I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it, from how Clare, of all people acted.
**********************************************************************************
I just took these photos spontaneously and decided to put them up here.   I will put the ones from today and then the ones I took the night before Gia died.

 
 
I am not sure how many of these to post but I will maybe put most of them up and then decide if to take any of them down.  I don't know who that woman is, at all (Gia) but a spider showed up in my house a day or two ago.  I woke up. 

It was suspended from the ceiling by one thread and looked dead, and was curled up and then I got up and left it there and had something to eat, and just forgot.  I walked back in and this web went across my face and I looked over at where the spider had been and it wasn't there.  It was alive, and on the ceiling, the color of a tortoise shell headband.  So I got some pictures of it that day and then I took several right in a row today and it made me think of her for some reason, so I'll put them up.

When I took the photos today, the spider was next to my sign of the First Amendment, U.S. Constitution.  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."













From yesterday or the day before:






Then the following are from the night before this woman Gia died





Another from today (can you find any differences?)


 
UPDATED:  8/20/13  Below...Just felt like putting this one up too, from this morning.  I guess I'm posting it here because of seeing the beach photo from Gia and then taking a few photos (I was going to do one upside down for my son, something new) and when I saw this one I thought of the beach photo.  I can backbend all the way, but not do handstands. 
 
 
UPDATED 8/25/13  I don't know why I'm putting up my work on harvesting Russian Heirloom seeds from a plant I was given, here! but I wanted to put it somewhere since I didn't know if it would work.  I put some outside and forgot to water one day which might have ruined it, and I'll have to start over with outdoor starts, and then I put others in a plastic box with a lid over it and punctured a few cuts so they could breathe but it would keep humidity in.  They started up right away and looking at them today there are 9 plants which have come up total, so far.
 
 
 

So, I'm glad to say the seeds are good and healthy, I stored them correctly, and they are coming up!

No comments: