Friday, August 16, 2013

Oregon Romanian Princess

See?  What did I say?  Just days ago I said there are people in the U.S. who, if they wanted to, could take the throne in the country they are from.

This is very sad that she was charged with this.  It almost makes me wonder if her new cop husband set her up for this, but maybe that's not fair.  It makes you wonder though.

http://www.brandonsun.com/world/breaking-news/daughter-of-romanian-princess-accused-in-cockfighting-case-says-mom-wouldnt-watch-chicken-die-219963041.html?

I looked at this photo and thought, could you imagine if it was Princess Diana without her make up in a shot like that?

I hope Middleton ends up with something like this, because of the longest-ever running schemes I think her "people" have been up to.  But anyway.  I feel sorry for this woman even though I'm an animal rights vegan because it makes you wonder.

No comments: