Sunday, July 11, 2010

Criminal Investigation

I am hoping to have a criminal investigation regarding what has been happening with me and my son prior to his removal and then specifically involving his removal.

I had dropped bringing up some of the things that happened to me and my son, and claims of harassment and use of some kind of technology, but from what I can tell, the fact that my migraines have been manipulated on a regular basis, and to coincide with court dates (and I've had witnesses as to the droopy eye and my symptoms) and the fact that the state workers colluded to keep me out of housing and funds while I was back in Washington is good starting ground.

I also feel it may be time to bring up to the court how I was on medications without my consent during the time my son was taken and about other things that happened, which affected my health and the health of my son as well.

My main focus, at this time, is the collusion which occured to try to set me up and accuse me of committing immigration crime.

Committing these crimes was the only way to create an appearance of grounds for taking my son.

False arrest occurs all the time. However, collusion for creating and setting up false arrest does not. That would be the criminal aspect. If one were falsely arrested and damages occured, this would be grounds for a civil complaint. If one discovers collusion was required and preceded false arrest, this is crime and is grounds for an investigation. There was no mistake about it--people knew I was innocent and that they didn't have grounds to take my son.

I also believe certain persons were put in my path to deliberately obstruct justice and try to do worse to me and I know for a fact that I have been targeted with non-lethal weapons since I have been back and this is not a sign of "deteriorating mental health" and I have photos and labs to prove it. These things combined with so many problems with my computers and then being blocked by government officials, suggests a concentrated effort to cover for collusion and intimidate and harass me or try to discredit me for it.

I find it strange, as well, that the U.S. got 4 hostages back after all that I went through and that I and my son have gone through. I also find it strange that certain groups have had such an interest in me and in trying to have my rights severed out of what I perceive to be retaliation and extreme hatred. I have not gone over half the things the state workers have tried to set up, even in this town.

There are ample grounds for criminal investigation of local and state authorities and officials.

No comments: