Thursday, July 8, 2010

Housing & Horse Ride For My Son

The main obstacle, I felt that I had, was housing, I told the Judge. I told him I got a lawyer for that just recently and was hoping to be into a place soon. I called today to set up an appointment with him and in the meantime I am looking at lining something up that may be temporary but safe, in the next couple of days.

I got a horse ride set up and the info, for my son this afternoon. I had been waiting on another stable for a long time and then a couple of other contacts but I didn't even think about Leavenworth or Lake Chelan. I should have, bc I know they have outdoor stuff and we used to go cross country skiing there when I was a kid. We had sleigh rides and I just didn't think that if there are sleigh rides there are also horse rides. I wanted a pony sort of, but kids under 6 need an adult. The guy was very friendly and said he would set something up same-day appointment for my son, so I'm giving my son money tomorrow to give to my aunt and uncle so they can set something up right away.

I also bought him his fish today, and fish food.

I was going to wait on some of these things bc I needed a safety/security box to have a safe place to put medical records. They're sort of expensive and I have to do this, but I didn't want to put off his ride or fish any longer.

I also bought him a new charm for his necklace. He said he wanted a turtle. I still would like to get him another turtle. It was taken back bc they carry salmonella and my son touches it and still sucks his thumb but I felt really bad for him about this and I think he really missed it. If it's a water turtle, it's in the water more.

If I could, I'd give him one of everything and let the dog and cat in the house. I think animals and pets are really good for kids and I don't mind them at all myself.

I think he should have fish, a bird, his own dog, a cat, a pony, and maybe insects, poliwogs and a friendly snake at some point. Oh, and a turtle and a rabbit and a hamster.

No comments: