Monday, July 12, 2010

More Theft & Wenatchee Set Up

I just found out this morning, that after buying a homeless man groceries last night, my card was missing the next day. It was with me when I got back to my place and if it's not gone, it's lost somewhere in the general location.

So in the meantime, I find out, when trying to buy my son his organic milk and snacks, that I have people in Wenatchee trying to set me up again.

I guess they can't handle the truth and didn't like the fact that if I am "free" or able to blog as I choose, or able to keep up on committments I make to my son.

I started getting all this "7" stuff again and I would hope to God that it's not what I think. I would surely hope not, because so far, a lot of people have a motive to be assholes. I have police who don't even want me to get my records from them, and others who know I have a right to appeal this whole matter and that nothing should bar me from getting my son back.

I am really tired of two-faced gamers and I hope that those who try to go out of their way to harm me and my son get what they deserve: jail.

No comments: