Monday, December 27, 2010

Apple A Day (photos)




Here are a couple photos of me.

Holding an apple in each hand. My apple a day keeps the doctor away photo I guess, following my medical insights. Or my "weights".

(I need to post and then figure out which to delete)
I am maybe slightly thinner than I appear here bc I have leggings on under my jeans, but I'm healthy.

I guess these are fine. The last one was an accident bc I was trying to figure out what was happening with the webcam appearing and disappearing and then adding numbers and then doing some really weird things. But I kept it for the apple basket in the back.

I guess I thought I'd put one up to show I'm not emaciated after fasting for almost a month. I feel great. I lost a little weight but I'm in good health and ready to...CONCEIVE (cough, cough. or something like that).

This woman drove by just now, totally professional woman and looked over at me and put a finger down her mouth.

Lovely.

This is a woman in a new SUV who looks like she works for an accounting or insurance firm. And acting like this!

Here is the other thing people have done for some time, which is really odd, in my opinion...mouthing or saying "No" to me. Total strangers, and all the time. As if I would know what in the world they are trying to imply. No what? Oh, then this woman drives by staring at me and mouthed "yes". Just weird stuff like this all the time and no one is doing it now, but for about a whole hour, people doing this one finger to the eye fake crying thing over and over and over. I am wondering why anyone even bothers.

I'm a big threat I suppose. I must be taken down by any means possible. And yes, our parade of repeated mannerisms is the trick. And let's amp it up when she is in a gym bc now we perceive that if she is getting into shape, she will be a greater fiend. She might have even more oxygen to her brain and be in good shape, which is worse than just being thin, and maybe she will meet people at the gym that we don't want her meet. Like...

Hmmmm.

No comments: