Monday, December 27, 2010

Good Energy

I sense good energy this morning.

Last night there was one point, where I didn't feel good energy at all and I was very worried about my son. And then all of a sudden, it changed. Like snapping of fingers.

We had chapel and it was good and suprising. I felt a little mild tension because a few kids were crying and thought about the kids.

It was at about 8:30-9 p.m. maybe, that I sensed this sort of down or sad feeling of some kind. And then it just stopped and switched.

I went to get my multivitamins but the switch happened before I took anything. I know it wasn't the multivitamins. If it had happened before I took them, I might have wondered.

Then I thought, for some reason, about this green and black shirt and skirt I'd worn in a photo that disappeared, where I have my legs up and crossed like Di has in a photo, and I don't know why it came to mind but in the morning there was a scarf left behind that was the same color of green so I wore it today. I guess when I try photographing it, it comes out a little more teal than the bright green (exactly) of the shirt but it's close.

I am also sort of glad there is not any snow. It's okay if it snows but I'm sort of glad it's clear right now. And I prayed the wind wouldn't be so harsh and bitter and it is better today.

I couldn't sleep for some reason. I tossed and turned and sat up a few times, wondering why but I feel rested this morning, nevertheless.

Then the first song sort of coming to mind was See You Soon by coldplay, while I put on make up and took out my curlers.
*************************
I'm reading about DHEA this morning. About past studies and its effects on humans. The research that's been done--etc.

No comments: