Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Harassment by Tracphone Cell Operator

More harassment by phone workers.

I tried to get legal assistance today and the woman told me no one was available until the 11th of January.

So then I was thinking about some very serious incidents that Seattle FBI was unwilling to take and tried to block me from reporting. So I called 411 and asked for the number for the Nashville FBI.

I am sorry, but I cannot allow some Seattle FBI assholes in WA to run my entire life into the ground because they don't care if live or die.

The female operator first called me by my last name when I didn't give her my last name. I am pretty sure. That may have been someone else earlier today that did that though. It happened today, where someone called me by my name when I didn't give it out.

What the operator said which I have no doubt about, was, "I'm sorry, I don't show any listing for the FBI in Nashville." I said, "There is an FBI office in Nashville and they have a number." She said, "I'm not showing any number but I can give you the City of Columbia/Colombia instead."

I have had great patience all day and yesterday too. But when she did this, I said, "What is your ID number?"

She said, probably lying, "281782". I repeated it back to her and she said this was correct. Then I said, "What company are you with?" and she said, "Tracfone".

Then I yelled, "You either work FOR the FCC or you should be reported to the FCC. When I ask for a number for the fucking FBI, in Nashville, TN, the "City of Columbia" has nothing to do with it."

I went off and said I wanted the number I asked for, and it had come up before and there was such a number.

That kind of thing is harassment.

She wasn't making an honest mistake. She was intentionally trying to harass me. Not only is there an office in Nashville, the main one is in Knoxville or something, and that should have been the second offering, not "City of Columbia".

This happened at about 2:04 p.m.

No comments: