Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prisoner of Christ (think again)

This is seriously making me sick.

Now I know exactly why I had a bad feeling on the night someone was talking about how she was Christ and some people thought someone was going to return a prisoner but no, they were going to be a prisoner of Christ.

This has been set up.

I know who is involved in it too.

I had people lie to me and attempt to trap me in a dead end position in Nashville, TN, with no money and to be medicated and poisoned.

I had SOME of the medication and tampering of my food occur where I have been staying, and now I have Wenatchee lying and claiming they cannot reopen my case when they can and have done this in the past and it's no different now.

I am basically going to go without any food on a real fast now.

And you can fucking think again if you think I'm staying in Nashville after this shit. I'm not reporting this to Nashville FBI either.

Their DEA guy Brad is corrupt. I've met only police here, who wanted to be first in-line to take my reports, who are corrupt.

The ones who are corrupt and who want to discredit me are the guys who have been anxious to take any of my reports.

To put me in this dangerous position, at this time, is unconscienable.

No comments: