Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hacking and Delaying Internet

I have had, for about as long as I started documenting some of the things that happened over here, computer problems.

Someone has been hacking into and delaying my service to the net.

I have clicked on several links and none connecting and no one else here having a problem. Then it will say I'm connected but I'm not.

Computers have normal glitches, but I am aware this is coming right after I made a post about criminal activity.

I was also told that after "20 days" I am a resident of Tennessee.

That's not true.

If the intent is to travel or visit for awhile, someone can visit another state for months and not be a resident. One would have to completely relocate and have FT work and the intention of staying there with no hesitancy.

It takes 6 months to switch state jurisdiction.

I am still a resident of Washington state until or unless I decide to move here permanently or have been here for over 6 months by default and then sometimes it's a dual state thing.

However, if I'm visiting an area, or traveling, and need services (law enforcement) or anything, it would be a situation where this service would follow whichever state I'm in.

No comments: