Friday, December 17, 2010

Hacker On My Computer NOW(deleting & installing)

I have had someone lately adding and deleting hardware to my laptop. The noise for an addition or deletion is made as if I plugged or unplugged something and the little pop up notice comes up.

I was getting ready to photograph my boots, the vandalism done to them, and someone deleted my webcam and then added it, and all the notices came up and now my webcam is described as "Webcam #2".

Someone needs to get the FUCK off of my computer before they find their own system failing altogether and some bigger and better hacker attacks your shit.

I believe it might happen.

That someone will be looking for a challenge, track down your ass, and screw up all of your computer shit, just for messing around with this. I will only be sorry that I probably will have no way of knowing when it happens.

Right after I posted this, this person then did something else, and I got the sound for it from the laptop. I just looked and they deleted the #2 and left the webcam as simply "webcam" now.

I am now trying to take a photo and someone is actively deleting my webcam. Every time I try to photograph the heels of my boots to prove the cutting, my webcam disappears.
***************
Finally I got the photos taken.

However, then my screen went blue with a physical dump. This occured for the first time on this computer, the night that I wrote about the Czech guy.

Now there is an overheating, for the first time this morning, at about 9:41 a.m. CST, which just started a few minutes ago. I looked behind me and there is some man with a religious collar on and then a police jacket, or jacket with a police badge over it. After I looked back at him, it quit. Then there are a couple women behind me. A woman who is always here when this has happened a few times at this cafe. A group of guys from Vanderbilt medical. A single guy in a corner. But I don't know.

My music is breaking up and skipping around now too. Delaying and stalling and then starting. And then going back and replaying. It's the same song, by the same poster, and now it's skipping back and starting and stopping.

No comments: