Friday, December 31, 2010

Other Things

Other things for today...

Separate.

I felt something was missing last night. I didn't know what was wrong but it was like someone had left or there was just a void where the there had been something full before.

Then, this morning I woke up and felt very good. I mean, I sensed the energy was okay so I thought and was sure that everything had been worked out with my benefits and the report.

I tried to get up early to go to a chapel service but I was too tired and slept in.

I was waiting on a reply from someone who was going to Knoxville and never got it. And then I was going to do yoga this morning but again, got up too late so I went to a different coffee shop that was out of the way.

I avoided other places because of what has been going on and was going to go to the library to check my mail but it wasn't open so I tried an out of the way cafe which, I think, was a mistake.

There were people watching everywhere I went again and following me around and it wasn't a surprise that I went to the place I did. And then I sat down and someone was doing the overheating right away with my laptop so someone is nearby that isn't good.

No comments: