Tuesday, December 14, 2010

To Catch A Criminal(s)

I was sitting at the Starbucks cafe since this morning with no problems. Then at about 9:30 a.m. or so, someone did something that was sort of coordinated with others. I'm not writing about it here but I noticed who was watching and making note of my reaction. I wrote down some stuff and from now on, it's not going online. It's going to law enforcement. And from there, if nothing is corrected, it's going to the United Nations.

It was very odd, because right before this even occured, I sensed really good energy again and I was outside walking back from a place. I could tell someone out there was good, or praying for me. Or someone was good.

Then I got back in the cafe and something that wasn't good happened but I made notes and will keep them safe and specific.

I am thinking that something sort of good is happening in the periphery because it could only be good that would "activate" bad or arouse some group to try to counter and combat the good which they fear.

I'm having a pretty good day so far. Lining up some appointments and made a few phone calls. Nothing major, but things are okay.

I am pretty much staying out of the way. I am not going after anything.

But if something happens right in front of me or it is brought to my attention, then I just write down notes. By no means am I pursuing anything other than usual goals.

No comments: