Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Memorial Day 1982--Day I Broke My Arm

I am making my FOIA request to the FBI and decided instead of asking for records from 2000-present, I'm asking back to the year that I broke my arm.

I just asked what year it was and what month, and my mom said, "I don't know. You were 8 years old."

I said, "Who was the Dr.?" and she said, "I don't know." I said, "What do you mean you don't know? Wasn't it Katie Fallon's dad?" and she said, "No, it was an orthopaedic doctor."

"What was his name?"

"I don't know."

"Do you remember what month it was?"

"It was Memorial Day."

I said, "I wonder who the FBI agents were there in Moses Lake at that time."

So that's the day my rainbow shirt was cut off of me. Memorial Day 1982.

Flash forward to 2011, being tortured. "We're here to mark the Memorial."

Nice.

Very tasteful.

I wonder if the orthopaedic doctor had military connections. Just a funny feeling he maybe did, but I don't know.

No comments: