Thursday, November 24, 2011

my photos


I was gushing about how cool my photos were, and they're okay, but it was a MUCH better experience in person.

Darn. I'm looking at the photos now and it was just 10x more vivid and brilliant and beautiful when I was in the moment. I wish someone could have seen it. Some are still kind of good, but it's okay--you can't capture it completely with a regular laptop cam.

I think I want a camera again.

If I can't paint with paints, maybe I could do more painting with photo framing. I need some creative outlets.

I just got to the ones where the green leafed clover was on my palm and it WAS! I swear to you. It was green. But in the photos it's only showing up as a white mark. The color was definitely green, and I wondered why, and it was a weird reflection from the green bottle cap. But in the photo it turned out white and you can't see it. ??? You can barely make out a pattern of light but you can't see what was there. It was spooky weird. I mean, it was beautiful weird--very cool and a surprise to me. But anyway. You can see how the hibiscus leaves are just dried up plain leaves though and with the light, things took on a different glow.

I was wondering why this next one is following an older photo taken from when I first got to my parent's house but now I know. I slightly slightly, resemble someone. Photos not great, but look, okay, I'll put up the younger looking one and then the next one:


No comments: