Friday, November 11, 2011

HOT Sex for FBI at Mental Asylum

My parents were instructed to say to me today, "Maybe you need to go on state assistance" and I said, "I'm not going on state assistance and I don't qualify--you have to have children or be disabled and I'm not disabled and want to go to college."

So while I continue to be insulted about mental illness, I have these things to add:

I was defamed as "paranoid schitzophrenic" and "unstable" and "potentially dangerous" in 2001, by monks. They added this to the police file against me, secretly and possibly with the FBI.

I went on to college, as a response to this false claim and PROVED I was not mentally ill by going to college FT and getting almost straight A's and starting up my own job too. I was self-employed and I supported myself with a job, as an entrepreneur and I had customers and so supported my own independence.

I got defamed again, by a paper, in 2002.

If the FBI, CIA, and military want to keep saying I'm mentally ill and LIE to cover their own asses, I might have to bring a lawsuit in the future, if not for defamation, for pursuing sexual favors from a woman the FBI "knew to be mentally ill".

How about this? How about, U.S. federal workers passed around a woman they "knew" to be "mentally ill" and sought to have sexual relationships with her while they were aware that she had "diminished capacity".

Instead of just bringing up alchohol, I could bring up all the Catholic federal working men who tried to pursue sexual relationships with a "crazy woman". Jewish guys too.

Then we could start a conversation about why the CIA and military likes using "paranoid schitzophrenic" women on a list of women they want to marry and/or be in romantic relationships, up to the point she says NO,...


WHERE IS MY SON.

Does the President like crazy ladies?

What about the King of England? Does he like 'em "crazier than hell"?

You FUCKING QUIT obstructing my way into college and I will not not go farther than that.

Do you like them crazy and paranoid schitzophrenic while you're screwing them, or just when they say, "No, I don't want to be part of this."

The only reason someone is obstructing me from college, or a whole group, is because they know that my FT enrollment in college PROVES I am not mentally ill.

If the federal government and FBI want to keep torturing my son and holding him hostage, is your investment really worth it when I can make a list of all of the federal workers that tried to pass me around between eachother when they supposedly "knew" I was "mentally ill"?

Imagine if I had married Alvaro Pardo. The Catholic government worker that controls who does some of the torture over here (apparently).

You people proved my point.

If I had married Alvaro, I would have been legally bound in marriage and then the Catholic Church was going to have him call me crazy and take legal custody of my son.

If the Catholic Church and Jewish were able to manage this feat of calling me "paranoid schitzophrenic" again when I broke up with him, they would have definitely tried the same thing after I was married to him, and then assumed my son into the Catholic Church.

What a PLAN.

It's not Catholic Hate Crime? Then why did the Catholics and Jewish all go together with a few rotten military Protestants to torture me and defame me the MINUTE I told him I needed more time?

It was within a day, and Michal Holt was trying to defame me as crazy and sending this info, as a good Jew, to CPS.

Or maybe the CIA likes to use women as pawns for entrapping some kind of enemy into thinking that if my boyfriend is associated with me, and I have certain ideas and feelings about things, they can get to that person? Then just dump the woman who "didn't work out" into the crazy bin?

Obama, how crazy do you like 'em? How about, just a littel crazy and solvable until she cuts free and then well, she's full-blown paranoid schitzophrenic?

King of England? just a little bit of crazy? we can smooth that over because we know it's not true? and then what? she cuts free so I guess she'll have to be paranoid schitzophrenic now?

Cameo Garrett can't even get the Maryland courts to COUGH UP the marriage license. And for some strange reason, the federal government is deleting all previous addresses from my records, that have anything to do with Alvaro Pardo. Why would the federal government workers be doing that?

You got a problemo or something?

Is there a reason that the Maryland courthouse has repeatedly ignored my request for a copy of the marriage license?

What's the fucking problem?

How about this? How about all of the U.S. federal workers who like to FUCK women who are "paranoid schitzophrenic", and pass them around, and even marry them, unless they back out and try to be independent, think about what the liability is for passing around (or trying at least) women they "knew" to be "mentally ill".

It seems U.S. "upper management" and the "elite" or rich in America really like nutty women. No, they like "paranoid schitzophrenic" women. It's a real turn on. What do I HAVE that SHE doesn't have? Oh honey, it's just mental illness, and I'm sorry but to get that you have to date an FBI officer and make enemies through lawsuits. Michelle Obama has NUTHING on me. I have everything she has, and something extra: "paranoid schitzophrenia". And I'm broke. I guess you're not broke enough. I guess the federal government likes to get blow jobs and screw, and have romantic relationships with, and marry, women who are BROKE and MENTALLY ILL. Charlie, oh Charlie, King of England anyone? missed out on ONE CRAZY spin with me. "Have you ever been with a black woman?" "Yeah, tried that." "Ever been with a blond?" "Yeah". "Japanese?" "Yeah". "Submissive?" "Yeah". "Dominant?" "Yeah."
"Menage trois?" "Yeah". "Well, I have something NEW for YEW! This one is "Paranoid Schitzophrenic" and she's the best we've ever had. She turns them all down and they still want her. She is something else! But hey, she's not average. She's hard to handle. But if you're a risk taker and like to take risks, get ready for the RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!! with our #1 Premium Grade Paranoid Schitzophrenic Woman, certifiably tortured courtesy of the U.S. military, groomed by the CIA, hated by the Catholic church and Jewish community, and defamed by the FBI!" "Well, yeah, I've never tried that before. Let's DO it!"

Who is obstructing me from college?

Dr. Jose Agosto for one thing, and he's local and an asshole. He works for the FBI, and has worked for the CIA. Why do you think he's here and has traveled over the world? not only that, it's an immediate conflict of interest for HIM to be seeing ANY member of my family for ANYTHING or making ANY kind of recommendation.

GET ME INTO FUCKING COLLEGE NOW.

And FUCK YOU who have obstructed me from indepdence, justice, my son, and a normal life, since 2004. FUCK YOU.

No comments: