Sunday, November 13, 2011

Colton Harris-Moore

Not much. I haven't heard about him for a year. I think the last I looked him up was in Wenatchee, WA.

I looked him up after finally finding a song I'd wanted to hear, Sleep for the Sleepers' "Conditions". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M7jRvHx1UU

Sometimes the one who looks like the "bad guy" has more integrity than the "good guys".

He sounds like someone paying the cost of U.S. experimentation and research on human beings. He was raised on a military base, or surrounded by one, and wiki omits this from their write-up.

I mean, I don't know him at all, so I have no idea about him. But I do know I had a feeling the FBI was sitting around watching him and could have taken him in at any time.

So maybe the military and FBI should be footing the bill for the extra time in jail that Washington state proposes--Maybe the military should sit it out for 3 years on his behalf.

Is this what the FBI and military have in mind for MY son?

Kidnap my own child and then create conditions and watch their man "go". Then throw them in jail or negotiate jail and then agreeing to work for the govt.

I want my son back.

We have been tortured from the U.S. over to B.C. and the FBI did the opposite of what is good.

No comments: