Friday, November 18, 2011

Intruder This Morning

I had a neighbor come over and get into my house when I wasn't here for a short moment. It was the neighbor or this man who is working on the house right now and I don't get a good feeling from him. I should say, it's not that--the dog is scared of him. I went over and the dog was scared and drooling and sniffling and then I brought him to my place and he's not drooling anymore and isn't acting scared.

When I was out of my house, I was only away for a few minutes and someone came into my place, used a pencil to draw something inside of my house, and moved a lipstick off of my counter in the bathroom, to the floor and it didn't roll off because it can't.

I am not going to erase what this person drew because it's evidence. And it was done today, and the thing is, this is MY private place, and I have people who are total strangers to me going in whenever they think they can.

No comments: